We are looking for an operational Project Manager, a Comms Planner, who will play an important role in the development of our client’s marketing activities. At Mediabrands we are a team of 75 dedicated marketers, located in the heart of Stockholm at Grev Turegatan 11.
The Comms Planner will support senior staff in producing relevant client action plans and play a key role in the planning process. This process includes discovering actionable insights from brand, category and audience analysis to mapping moments and using creativity to produce strategic value and ultimately delivering a suitable channel selection to achieve results. The communications planner will also come to understand the importance of identifying audiences and reaching them through precision targeting with data and content through Mediabrands ACE and AMP offering.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our vibrant client service team as part of our brands Initaitive or UM. The successful candidate will play a significant role in the team, driving forward innovative thinking and media planning.
The Comms planner will take ownership of all media plans across offline and online channels by leading campaign implementation. The communications planner will need to Integrate & collaborate with the different business units within Mediabrands, such as Paid Media, Programmatic, AVM, Print & OOH and Partnerships, to ensure the day to day activity is running smoothly. The Comms planner will deliver specialist briefs and subsequent buying briefs – in collaboration with specialist departments for direct bought media and with Matterkind for programmatic campaigns.
Analyse reports to give client clear insights on how the campaign is performing and give actionable recommendations.
Desired Skills & Experience
· We believe that you have a few years of media planning experience. You enjoy working with the whole media planning process, from brief – planning - reporting.
· You have a good business understanding and experience of project management.
· You are a administrative service-minded genius that enjoys working proactively in a fast paced environment.
· Your Excel and Powerpoint skills are excellent and if you know Marathon that is an advantage, but if you don’t, we will teach you.
· You have a structured mind and are able to do reports, analysis and conclusions based on results.
· Fluent English and Swedish is required in this role
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you a opportunity to play a key role in the development of our client’s business, in a ambitious marketing team that is part of UM and Mediabrands globally, meaning we get the advantages both of the small business along with the global influence.
Do you want to hear more about the role? Send us your application today! Interviews are ongoing (using Teams at the moment).