OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you our next Territory Manager/ Product Specialist for P&G Oral-B in Denmark?
We are searching for a full time Territory Manager for Denmark (responsible for the Island Fyn). To be able to succeed in this position we believe you whom are applying, have an education or work experience within sales and/ or dental healthcare. Most of our TM:s / Product Specialist are dental hygienists, but this is not a requirement.
As TM you will have full responsibility for district and the most common task is to visit dental clinics within your area. The purpose of the meetings with dental professionals is to inform, instruct and make sure they have knowledge about Oral B products (mainly our electric toothbrush and paste) and increase the dental professionals recommendations of the products to patients with need of a better dental health.
Preferably we see that you somewhere in Fyn or Slagelse/ Kolding etc.
Oral-B Sales Territory Manager - Denmark
Are you passionate about Dental Health and want to bring innovative products to the market? Then starting your career in the P&G Professional Oral Care Organization might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
We are looking for someone who can help us build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with others.
Oral-B has an impressive reputation for the development of innovative, market leading oral health care products which consistently delight the consumer and challenge current thinking. These principles are key to the work carried out by the Territory Managers of the Oral-B Professional Team.
The Territory Manager (TM) is a critical first point of contact with Dental health Professionals. This role represents the face of Oral B and the broader Procter & Gamble Company to these key influencers. In this role, the candidate will use the latest technology-based presenting tools, visit all community-based dental practices and work with dental professionals to drive usage and recommendation of Oral-B products. Occasionally slight changes may be made as the business develops, this therefore requires excellent organization and time management skills.
Locations are field-based.
To support our growing business, we are recruiting across Denmark. Accordingly, it would be beneficial to reside close to the island Fyn or around cities as Kolding and Slagelse.
In this Role the Candidate Will
- Directly report to the Field-Sales Manager and drive Usage & Recommendation amongst Dental Health Professionals in Denmark.
- Develop the practice and be the expert on product knowledge, prevention (dental environment) and clinical research.
- Evaluate, monitor and improve the P&G presence in Dental Offices.
- Occasionally attend Dental Congresses, Trade Fairs and Scientific Exchanges.
- Candidates will ideally have healthcare sales experience, other professional sales experience or a dental / healthcare background.
- Good interactive listener, open and flexible with customers and colleagues within the Professional Oral Health organization.
- Ability to adapt in a changing environment by making independent decisions to set priorities. You are dedicated, flexible, and a great teammate. The role involves the use of technology and requires a degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, internal and external business partners, exhibiting a service minded attitude.
- Able to make decisions within own responsibilities. The role involves frequent travel by car within the territory, so you have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Knowledgeable of IT systems Internet, Intranet, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Proficient communication skills both oral and written in Danish is required. Good English communication skills both written and oral. Able to make and give effective presentations in a clear and understandable way.
What we offer:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- Apart from significant responsibilities from day 1, outstanding learning opportunities, and a broad and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
- Company car and other benefits.
- This position is full time.
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensures that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Your application ✅
Procter & Gamble - Oral B collaborates with Tandfakta - dentalrekrytering to ensure that you get the best candidate experience when you apply for a job in dentistry.
Selection and interviews are ongoing, so do not wait with your application. Click the "Apply Today" button to answer three simple selection questions.
46 709 220 250
Om Tandfakta - dentalrekrytering
Tandfakta grundades av leg. tandvårdspersonal och är Sveriges ledande rekryteringsföretag inom tandvård. Team består av leg. tandvårdspersonal och certifierade rekryterare med gedigen erfarenhet inom dentalbranschen. Det unika med oss är att vi har ett nationellt nätverk med över 10.000 tandvårdspersonal och känner den ni söker!
Connecta med oss på 👉🏼 (https://tandfakta.se) för att bevaka och hitta drömjobbet, eller personal inom tandvård.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 40 150 115