Order & Delivery Officer
Do you want to create a smart and sustainable Future? Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
Have you previously worked in logistics, delivery, or order management, and are looking for an exciting opportunity? At Polarium you are offered a challenging position where you will be able to make a difference to the world!
What you will be doing:
Your primary focus will be to plan, organize, direct, and manage global customer orders and transfers of finished goods between our different production units and distribution centers. You play an important role turning customer demand and purchases into orders and deliveries.
The operational aspects of this role are material availability assessment, delivery monitoring, KPI’s, master data management, document handling as well as communication with internal and external stake holders. As Order & Delivery Officer you plan and coordinate product delivery activities to ensure accurate and timely deliveries to customers and distribution centers. Your work also includes cost reduction, you will proactively search for and evaluate opportunities to reduce costs.
You Have Minimally:
- Experience from both imports and exports and all modes of transport
- You have been active across multiple transportation modes (road, rail, sea, and air), engaged with direct material suppliers, customs brokers, understanding of warehousing, in-house as well as 3PL-operated
- Experience from working with global customers or global supply chain
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Advanced MS Office skills and with experience from ERP-systems
- Relevant educational background in business/commercial or supply chain
- Working experience in the manufacturing industry is a merit
- It is an advantage if you have previous experience from Dangerous Goods
Who are you?
- Excellent English communication skills
- Positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently and structured with attention to details
- Team player
- Service minded
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
Plug into Polarium.