OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Oxfam is a global development organisation that mobilizes the power of people against poverty around the world. We save lives in crises, help vulnerable people lift themselves out of their situation and we combat the issues that keep people in poverty.
Would you like to work for a fairer world without poverty? If you want to help people living in poverty and raise your voice against injustice, this important role could be for you.
• Recruit monthly donors from various neighborhoods. We use the successful Face to Face fundraising method, used by a number of humanitarian organizations across the world
• Work in a team of wise and enengaged people, who want to create positive change in the lives of the world’s most underprivileged sections of the population
• Be Oxfam’s representative in Swedish society
• Positively influence people in Sweden about Oxfam’s work for people living in poverty and faced with natural calamities as well as conflicts in more than 90 countries in the world.
What do we offer?
• A fun and social job where you work in an international team and receive continuous coaching and support
• 1 hours of daily training and workshops to learn about the development issues around the world and Oxfam’s work
• A chance to learn fundraising techniques, sales and communication alongside enjoyable teambuilding activities
• A great opportunity to start a new career in humanitarian sector in Sweden
• Weekly competitions and social activities
• Salary: 151 SEK per hour, including holiday pay and unsociable hours. Fixed monthly salary after 1.5 months of employment
• Fulltime (32.5 hours) or part-time work, as agreed upon when commencing the employment
Who are you?
• You are a driven, empathetic, positive person with great verbal communication skills who likes to work in a team and wants to contribute to a better and fairer world
• You think it’s fun to talk to people and inspire them for a humanitarian cause
• You can express yourself in English or Swedish without problem.
Previous work experience is not a prerequisite, but the following experience is an advantage:
• Experience working as a volunteer with non-profit organizations
• Experience with field fundraising or sales
Oxfams work is guided by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, and Inclusiveness.
We have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Oxfam is committed to preventing any type of unwanted behaviour at work including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, lack of integrity and financial misconduct; and committed to promoting the welfare of children, young people, and adults. Oxfam expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment by complying with our code of conduct. We place a high priority on ensuring that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Please note that all offers of employment will be preceded by obtaining satisfactory references and may include extended screening checks.
How to apply
To apply, please click “Ansök här”. Any questions regarding this position can be directed to Arash Aeineh firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we don’t accept any applications via email.
Last application date: 14th of December
Start date: As agreed upon when commencing the employment