OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
This isn't a conventional car company. We're a new global brand that focuses on the need of the connected generation, sustainability, and a hassle-free customer experience.
At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable.
In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Lynk & Co is active in several European countries and consumers will be able to access the car through several options, from buying, leasing, subscription and sharing. Basically, all sales will be done through our online sales channels and with multiple payment options to support the sales conversion. The multiple market approach and the complexity of the automotive industry will mean a large volume of financial transactions and we need to manage and consolidate the cash from multiple European subsidiaries. To support the business, we need to expand the Treasury team within the Finance department with a kick ass Payment specialist to run everyday payment operations from a Finance business perspective.
In the position you will have interactions with internal and external stakeholders in different markets across Europe. To be able to manage all these interactions in a structured way we need to find a person with a structured mindset who loves to develop the business. You will work closely with our Payment & Risk manager and the Head of Treasury and lead the development of payment operations. Given that we are growing at a high pace we are looking for someone who is flexible, self-sufficient, and able to deliver results.
This position is located in Gothenburg.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for operational payment related topics internally and externally to our partners
- Develop and maintain the online and instore payment infrastructure in close collaboration with Head of Treasury , Head of Financial Reporting and Head of Sales.
- First contact person in discussions with payment service providers like PSPs and payment partners.
- Develop and maintain payment processes and have a close collaboration with AR/AP team and the SAP product owner.
- Leading payment participate in project work streams and report progress to Treasury Director.
- Coordinate payment work streams between Finance department, SAP product owner and Lynk&Co Tech Teams.
- Report progress to Head of Treasury and Head of Financial Reporting.
- Maintain and improve fraud preventing functionality in the payment eco system.
What you should have
- You have working experience with online payment operations environments, from which you have built up excellent understanding of online payments and the surrounding eco system
- Professional-level language skills in English
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem-solving skills
- Strong presence & communication skills - both interpersonal & written
- Proven team player with ability to work with all seniority levels within a collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of operational AP processes
- Good understanding of fraud preventing measures in online sales and AP flow
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user (to Macro / basic Visual Basic standard).
As we act in a growth industry with constant new and ongoing productions, we need to be fully on top of the finance operation. Your personality will be crucial to success, we believe you can embrace an operational standpoint with a high pace, to contribute to our goals.
What we offer
Sure, we have all the basics in place like pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work. But that's not the reason you choose us… You want to work with us because you will:
- Be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split
- Be part of a fun work culture with high team spirit. People really enjoy their teams and get along well with their teammates.
- Be part of creating something new that has never been done before. The pace is fast and it is never boring!
- Get the best of both worlds: a start-up atmosphere with the support of an established organization
- Make a difference. We're a lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact
Working for Lynk & Co
We're not into strict hierarchy, but we do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you'll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence based framework. You apply by submitting your LinkedIn-profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
Our selection will primarily look at acquired competencies and skills.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. We will do ongoing selection of candidates, so don't hesitate to submit your application if you're interested.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Ifty Hussain, +46 734 636 719 firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Magnus Blixt, +46 72 184 38 91.
To learn more about us, check out our (https://www.lynkco.com/en/) and follow us on (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lynkco/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lynkco.global/), or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here (https://hello.lynkco.com/)