OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Does working with people, for people, helping other people sound exciting?! Are you a true project leader at heart? Then look no further!
Become a part of transforming Europe’s leading Ferry Company
At Stena Line, we work together to transform our business and achieving our vision - Connecting Europe for a sustainable future. Great team work and a friendly atmosphere is in our DNA. We are true problem-solvers and are always up for a new challenge. The journey starts with us!
At Stena Line’s People and Communication department we have an excellent and exciting opportunity where you will be part of our digital journey, leading a European team. We are working on numerous projects to improve our ways of working and become more digital.
What will you do?
Sometimes, people need a little help keeping track of things! As People Project Lead, you will be responsible for the rollout and implementation of our new Time & Attendance System for our Ports within our Network. For this role, you will get the exciting opportunity to work with Quinyx - the Market Leader in AI-Driven Workforce Management. You will be leading a team of four skilled and dedicated people in UK and Sweden
Some of your key responsibilities:
• Ensure the successful rollout of the system to all our ports in scope.
• Coordinate and plan activities together with your team for each sprint.
• Make sure the system fit in and deliver correct and relevant information to our other systems to make it all digital
• Take part of the steering committee for the One HR Programme together with the Project Leads for Payroll and our HCM-system
• Coordinate and liaise with managers and leading roles within Ports & Terminals who are our customers in this project
• Be the main contact with the project lead from Quinyx
Who are you?
At Stena Line your personality matters as much as how good you are at what you do. To succeed in this role, we believe you are an inclusive and inspiring leader. You are used to coordinating remote teams, handling many different stakeholders and can make balanced decisions building a future proof solution with minimal complexity. It is important that you can go into details when needed, but always with the bigger picture in mind and an holistic perspective. You thrive in a high tempo environment and have a positive attitude towards change. Being prestige-less is a big asset in your collaboration with others and you enjoy working on team projects. As leader in Stena Line you are responsible for developing your team, our business and yourself.
• Academic degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
• Great experience as a Project lead, with proven track record
• Experience in implementing HR related system implementations, preferably with Time & Attendance. If you worked with Quinyx, even better!
• Experience working in an operational organisation, one that never sleeps (our ferries operate 364 days a year, you know), with B2B/B2C or FMCG
• Ability to understand the solution from the customer view and perspective
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
This is initially a limited employment to the end of 2021, based in Gothenburg within our People & Communications department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 13th of November, 2020. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Håkan Sigvardsson at firstname.lastname@example.org or about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Stina Sörensen, Talent Acquisition Manager, email@example.com.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
031-360 17 40