OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a performance marketing role
- You have experience of managing campaigns on Facebook Business Manager
- You have great knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- You are fluent in English and ability to communicate on a business level
- Plus, but not a requirement, if you have experience from advertising on other platforms as Google Ads, LinkedIn and Twitter.
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are focused on white-collar workers and place great value on finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, accessible and present in relation to customer, consultant and candidate, we aim to find our customers 'dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.
As a Junior Performance Marketing Analyst, you will work with setting up campaigns, optimize and find new ways to improve the advertising on social media platforms. You'll have a key role in the marketing team and be responsible for generating new leads for the business through paid and organic digital campaigns. You will report to Head of EDU Engagement & Marketing.
What you’ll do:
• Create, implement, and manage and quality-proof advertising campaigns for social media platforms
• Create segments, audiences and optimization based on data
• Manage copy writing and coordinate asset production with the creative team
• Manage campaign budgets & adjust bids to optimize campaign ROI
• Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement
• Find new ways/ideas to improve advertising
• Continuous testing & experimentation of copy and assets
As a person, you are analytical and solution-oriented with a passion for structure, accuracy and data. You have ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams. You have strong writing, communications, and time management skills.
Admission and Application
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible, and is expected to run until 2021-09-30, with possible extension. For this assignment you will be employed by JobBusters as a consultant at our client. Submit your application in English as soon as possible, as interviews are ongoing.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
08 410 38 998
Emelie Johansson Ljuhs
0706-69 57 21
070 669 57 21