Storytel is one of the world’s leading audiobook and ebook streaming services. We offer unlimited listening to consumers in 20+ markets, with several new markets launching in the coming year. Our vision is to make the world a more empathetic place with great stories to be shared and enjoyed by anyone, anywhere, anytime. Storytel, a Swedish company founded in 2005, is both a digital platform provider as well as a comprehensive publishing group. As we continue to grow, we are looking to strengthen our Digital Growth Team.
We are now looking for a performance marketing designer to join the Marketing & Growth team, a passionate and diverse group of people. Our marketing team is responsible for customer acquisition and works with a broad mix of growth tactics such as performance marketing, organic growth, web, CRO and various growth hacking projects.
About the role
We are looking for a performance marketing designer to create performance ads for Google, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok and such channels. You will be collaborating with the design team to ensure brand consistency. The role includes some ideation together with the performance marketing team, based on previous learnings and what the data tells us.
Storytel is active in 20+ markets, so you will be creating ads for many different languages and markets. It’s important to have an automation mindset so we can scale great working creative ads to several markets.
This role is for someone who thrives in a global environment in a growth company with many opportunities to develop and grow.
- Design and localize performance-based digital assets including; banner ads, motion graphics, video ads & HTML5 ads
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to constantly improve the performance ads and scale what works best for other markets
- Stay up to date on design best practices for Facebook, Google, IG, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Build several different versions and sizes of new concepts quickly.
- Besides the regular design systems, you’ll be working in Smartly and Bannerflow (don’t worry if you haven’t worked in these systems before, we’ll make sure you get great onboarding and they’re easy to learn)
You have worked with designing performance ads at an agency or in-house in your career with digital ads, paid channel ads, social media ads. You get excited about creating ads that deliver results.
This role is for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, someone who is open to trying new things and appreciates an iterative process where we test, learn and scale what works best. You should be comfortable with giving and receiving feedback, we believe that’s a great way to constantly improve.
To be successful in the role we believe that you have:
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant position, working with design for performance ads at an agency or inhouse
- Completed design studies
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Animation experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of design best practices in different online marketing channels (such as Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Snapchat)
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
And for some bonus points
- Experience in A/B testing
- Experience from working in a global organization
- Experience from app or streaming industry
What we can offer
Storytel offers a friendly, entrepreneurial and fast-moving work environment where new ideas and creativity are welcomed. We like to do things in new ways and we like to question old truths. The Storytel culture - known for being welcoming and helpful - is important to us. We do not believe in hierarchy and micromanagement. We believe autonomy and responsibility is the best way to support and develop people’s talents and passions. We also always find time for a virtual “fika” (the Swedish word for sitting down and having a cup of coffee together).
Does this sound exciting? Apply today and remember to tell us why you would fit in our team!
To apply for this role, you do not need to be located in Stockholm, Copenhagen or Amsterdam. Please send in your application in English.
The start date of the employment will be after summer.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget