OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHO YOU ARE
We believe you have passion in creating the future IKEA and that you get inspired by working together in an ever-changing multi-dimensional environment. You get energized by driving business growth and by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration. As a person you are motivated by increasing customer value and finding new ways through co-creation with colleagues and other IKEA units and of course you share and live the IKEA culture and values.
To be successful in this role you have proven advanced training in design planning or equivalent. We believe you have IKEA retail experience, bringing minimum 5 years’ experience working with food and the design solution development. Moreover we believe you have interpersonal skills and experience working in a multicultural environment.
You have knowledge in:
• Design tools like ArchiCAD, autoCAD, Revit
• Retail Establishment Process
• how to execute a cross-functional project
• efficient food business operational standards
• the IKEA Food retailing concepts
• consumer eating habits in different areas around the world
• food nutrition and food hygiene in production
• methods for optimisation of square meters taking into consideration the co-workers flows/operation and project needs.
• IKEA visual and verbal identity in order to facilitate the creation of commercial environment with a distinct brand impression
• IKEA concept, brand objectives, values and vision
• how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders in IKEA
• IKEA multichannel shopping experience
In the role as IKEA Food Planning Specialist you need the ability to design back of house and kitchen production areas using new methods and processes to improve performance. You have a creative mind-set with ability to encourage creative ideas and new value-adding perspectives. Moreover you understand the customer needs and you challenge common ways of working. You are a successful communicator and you can present clearly within your specific area of expertise using IKEA tone of voice.
We are looking for you who have in-depth knowledge on food area focusing on back of house and kitchen production areas design planning.
In this role you are responsible to adapt, plan and design the back of house and kitchen production areas of food for the new Customer Meeting Points (CMPs) and major rebuilds in cooperation with other stakeholders. You will secure planning according the defined strategy and good operations for every CMP.
• Adapt /design detailed planning of back of house and kitchen production areas based on the different project and local needs for the new CMP’s and major rebuilds.
• provide design solutions that are documented and ready for implementation by market organisations
• provide information of planned range and products for all design solutions
• create solutions that are adapted to efficient daily operation of the CPM
• be at the forefront of new solutions and new technology in order to optimise customer experience and efficiency of CMPs
• support the market implementation, in order to learn for new projects and share knowledge
• work across functions within Ingka Group and collaborate with other IKEA units
• drive an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values
This role is based in Malmö and will report to the Customer Experience and Planning Manager.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
With the customer at the heart of everything we do, Group Expansion takes responsibility for strategic expansion planning enabling penetration of existing and new markets. We take the lead for business development of existing and new customer meeting points. We act on business needs and empower the markets to maximise accessibility, implement our retailing concepts and fully utilise our assets in the new world of IKEA – all at lowest cost, with economy of scale and sustained profitability.
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT?! LET`S CONNECT!
If you have questions regarding the recruitment process, Sofie Skarlöv at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application in English as soon as possible. Please note that we will be reviewing applications on a continuous basis and that IKEA retail experience is highly evaluated.