OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About this opportunity
Platform Design, Development & Dimensioning (D3) Team is looking for a Platform Architect for BSS products on private and public cloud platforms of today and tomorrow.
Your role will include development activities such as: requirement analysis, system & architecture design, offering deployment, integration & upgrade, verification, simulation, dimensioning, tools design, Product Lifecycle Management, support and product documentation.
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We organize in multi-functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
What you will do
* Influence strategic technical leadership
* Perform continuous platform analysis and requirement handling
* Contribute to BSS offering deployment and system level integration
* Develop platform automation tools and test cases
* Perform troubleshooting and customer support
* Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
* Develop competence in technical domain
You will bring
* Education: Bachelors, Min years of experience: 10
* Platform experience: Public Cloud, Kubernetes, Vmware vSphere & Tanzu, Openstack
* Domain experience: BEAM, EC, BSS, OSS
* Product development knowledge and Product Lifecycle Management knowledge
* Business understanding with sense of Planning and Organizing
* Working with people and networking
* Innovating, adapting and responding to change
* Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.