OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
We set the digital agenda to keep IKEA leading in an uncertain and fast moving environment. We drive the development, provision and operation of our digital products and services through the use of new and existing technology and agile delivery methods to deliver at pace. At the same time, we provide a home for digital skills to both develop and extend the technical, people and business skills needed to ensure continuous development and growth of our digital capability.
As a person you are passionate about technology service operations. You appreciate the mix of strategic thinking and turning architecture trends and requirements into practice. Moving forward you are agile and motivated to keep learning and to forget the obsolete together with an open mind to the change. We believe you get energized working both independently and interdependently and cross functions. You share and live the IKEA culture and values.
You have proven training in information technology, computer science or equivalent. We believe you have a minimum of 5 years of progressive and diverse experience as IT Operations (application/infrastructure) Manager or equivalent. Furthermore, you have experience in managing the operations and on-going maintenance of core systems/solutions. Your leadership skills are strong and documented.
You have knowledge in following areas:
• experience of IT/Technology service operations and management, including release management
• experience of running and leading application/infrastructure management teams and functions
• experience and knowledge of toolsets used to manage and monitor applications and infrastructure
• experience in managing teams across multiple locations, countries and time zones
• good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage and communicate with senior business-leaders and Technology Leadership
We believe you have extensive experience in application and infrastructure operations and management, as well as experience of running and operating core systems/platforms. As a person you have the ability to take ownership and make effective decisions. You possess good stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage multiple needs and priorities that may conflict at the same time. To be successful in this role you have extensive troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities. You are focused on delivery with an eye for details and drive to resolve issues. Moreover, you have the ability and credibility to lead and guide both in house and third party teams. You understand the complexity of IKEA business and the role of technology as an integrated part of the business.
Main aim for this role is to be responsible for operating and maintaining highly reliable and stable platforms, balancing the need to implement the platforms roadmap and ensuring platforms functionality. In addition, to manage a team, to lead, coach and develop members of the platform area operations function and to promote the best practice in operations services for IKEA.
The team has the Ingka accountability of handling the following Inter IKEA companies and processes:
• Supply Chain
• Product Development
• IKEA Components
• IKEA Communications
• be supporting the Platform Area Manager in developing and implementing the platform area roadmap for their respective platform, focussing specifically on the management and maintenance of platform operations
• be responsible for operating and maintaining a highly reliable and stable platform, including application and infrastructure management and maintenance for their respective platform
• for new business needs, be responsible of setting up new platforms in line with the agile way of working and product-oriented setup
• be responsible for balancing the need to implement the platform roadmap and ensuring platform availability and performance
• manage platform budget, e.g. budget and forecasts, follow up cost development and proactively drive improvements in cost efficiency
• identify functional areas in the existing landscape that are candidates for a product orientation
• work with the Platform Re-engineering Manager to plan, co-ordinate and manage successful releases of changes to the applications as needed
• drive consistency in practice, process and toolsets in conjunction with other Platform Operations Managers to drive implementation of good practices across the operations function
• lead, coach and develop members of the platform operations function, promoting best practice in service operations continually driving to improve service and performance
• work across initiatives within INGKA Group and Inter Group, steering solutions towards the correct architecture
In this role you will report to the Platform Area Manager.