ELK Platform is the important enabler for our customers to work actively with our games. This includes the system to setup competitions, tournaments and free round campaigns and also the API layer to integrate our game server. We are a product driven company with a strong tech department and we are now looking for the candidate that can set and deliver our platform road map for the future and make sure the new features reaches our customers. Experience and skills
• Minimum three years of experience from the gaming industry.
• A solid experience from IT development projects of internet based products or services.
• Experience of documenting product ideas and requirements in a structured and efficient way.
• Have a holistic view of how operators, platform providers and game suppliers are integrated technically and their business models.
• IT background.
• Ability to prioritize for effective time management.
• Overcome challenges with a solution-focused mindset.
• Highly dedicated and prepared to work hard to achieve maximum results.
• Enjoy working in a prestigeless environment. Responsibilities
Develop, maintain and communicate the platform roadmap.
Transform ideas and concepts from yourself or the organization into prototypes and requirements.
Co-ordinate non-functional requirements from Compliance and Devop departments into the product backlog.
Support IT development during implementation and signing off before going live.
Prioritize and maintain the product backlog.
Stay on top of trends of in the industry and make sure ELK's platform is ahead of competition.
Act as product expert and support the sales team in customer meetings.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Sales Manager Yrsa Thunholm