OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
MVV was founded in 1990 as a software company with focus on balancing manufacturing processes. We also have a fast growing consulting company with approximately 60 employees and a broad experience in both product and production development. Primarily, MVV:s customers are in the areas of automotive, oil/gas and robotics/automation.
To suit the role as a consultant at MVV, we believe that you are positive, driven and outgoing. Since almost all of our assignments are on site it is important to be humble and able to listen to the customer’s needs. You are also independent and solution-oriented.
As a PLM ENGINEER within the group Document Release and Partner Communication and a member of the Global Supplier Integration Team, your main responsibilities are implementation and maintainence of existing and future collaboration solutions towards selected suppliers and partners.
Teamcenter Connectivity is the current main solution for making it possible for suppliers to fully take part in the projects using our CAD/PDM system from their home offices.
The team also have an overall responsibility for all user and access management in Teamcenter.
Supplier and partner integration
• Initiate and proactively coordinate all required activities in order implement connectivity towards selected suppliers
• Be responsible for keeping track on, and report progress on all different task related to ongoing implementations
• Arrange and carry out meetings with various departments including supplier offices in order to drive implementation progress
• Secure that all related documentation are up to date and with good quality
• Initiate, and drive changes related to our own processes in order to secure, and add functionality
• Monitor related processes and methods in order to adapt for external use
• Coordinate, track, and support roll outs of Teamcenter upgrades towards all connected sites
Project and access administration in Teamcenter
• - Overall responsibility for all user management in Teamcenter, and corresponding ordering services, processes, audits etc.
• - Recommend and apply the most appropriate solution, when access to data, in a way that deviates from the Teamcenter standard behaviour, is needed.
Skills and required experience:
• Technical university degree
• Fluent in English and Swedish with Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good competence in Teamcenter administration and methods
• Work experience from construction and/or product documentation is considered an additional qualification
• Great sense of organisation and good administrative skills
• Independent and also a strong team player
• Desire and ability to contribute to the development of both the team and the work processes
• Ability to work with several tasks at a time
• Self motivated with a driving force
• Excellent people skills
• Driving license
To succeed as a consultant at MVV International, your personal qualities are very important. We believe you are a good teamplayer who easily blends into a group. Furthermore, you are result-oriented, good at deliver on time and you enjoy a high work rate.
MVV offers good opportunities to develop your skills by introducing you to challenging assignments,. We are proud to say that MVV by many people, is considered to be synonymous with security, career development, solidarity and loyalty.
How to apply:
Are you looking for an exciting job with challenging and stimulating tasks? Do not hesitate to apply for this job today.
Apply for this job by register your complete CV at www.mvvinternational.se
For questions or further information, please contact Monika Psag-Milicic by email email@example.com or by phone 0708-482997
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0500-49 59 32