OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Älmhult is home to IKEA of Sweden. Here the IKEA range is developed and made available to stores and customers all over the world. We are here to offer a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. That is our promise, and we do this every day with great passion and energy.
Range & Product Development is rooted at the heart of IKEA – it is how we work together to deliver the IKEA business idea and fulfil our vision. In other words, range and product development is an IKEA core capability, involving all parts of the value chain. Range & Product Development matrix organization consists of four main areas; Design, Engineering, Innovation and Management. You will belong to the Business Navigation & PMO team that supports all four areas within the matrix organization.
As PMO Leader you will be responsible for monitoring and governing projects and initiatives within the framework of Range & Product Development and leading the portfolio of projects connected to Range & Communication strategy. You will establish and maintain standards and ways of working. You will gather information about the projects and programs to provide a strategic overview of the entire project portfolio. You will part of identifying new initiatives based on strategic goals, gaps and potential overlaps. You will analyze consequences and provide basis for decisions as an advisor function to decision forums and a be a valuable invitee and contributor to Range & Product Development management team.
Your responsibilities will include (but will not be limited to):
· Create and lead structures for scoping, executing, following up and steering of all projects connected to Range & Communication strategy.
· Support to identify new projects and initiatives.
· Coordinate deployment of projects to relevant stakeholders.
· Drive development of needed tools for portfolio and project management within the scope of IKEA Range & Product Development portfolios.
· Responsible for continuous monitoring status of progress and costs for projects within each portfolio in relation to targets and scope.
· Analyze how projects, within the portfolio, delivers to overall objectives, for example growth, lower cost, quality improvements or reduced assembly time.
· Create follow ups and provide assistance for important ad-hoc analysis and prioritizations when required for the development portfolio.
· Support portfolio and project leaders with analytical competence, e.g. to create clear project deliverables, evaluate business cases or to set relevant goals on both portfolio and project level.
· Prepare and lead decision meetings connected to the development portfolios.
· Develop others in processes, project management and other PMO related topics.
Are you up for the challenge? Then this just might be for you!
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Hiring manager Robert Carleke at +46 709607537. About recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist Christina Appelqvist +46766113408
Please note that we will continuously look at applications so don't delay, make sure to show us your interest in the role as soon as possible, and by 7th of October at the latest. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please note that due to the summer vacation period it might take a while until you hear back from us. Welcome with your application!