OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Working at Amplifier
We have been hard at work finding and investing in some of the most talented startup teams in the game development industry since 2015. We invest in game studios, developers, and their designs to support them in becoming creatively and financially successful by producing great game experiences.
As a part of our international team you will find a high level of respect, plenty of challenges to spark individual and team growth, open communication and trust.
About the Role
We are looking for the best fit for our team. Your approach, creative thinking and spot-on expertise in the video game industry will be crucial for this role.
On a Group level a Portfolio Manager will oversee the full portfolio of game projects, both those that are planned and in production as well as projects in the pipeline. Additionally, a Portfolio Manager seeks out potential game opportunities, including transmedia, within the Amplifier group and the Embracer Group as well as externally.
We consider the Portfolio Manager to act as the liaison between different departments and our studios. This role should also handle the ip-management of the games within the Amplifier Group.
Secondary duties will be to support press releases pertaining to games, releases etc.
- Acts as liaison between our different departments, with games as primary focus - both existing projects and projects in the pipeline/desired projects
- In contact with the studios to explore opportunities and safeguard the assets
- Scalability of the portfolio and reach full potential
- Ensure portfolio wide alignment internally and externally (acquisitions, strategy, high level design, releases etc)
- Maintain overview of all games in production and back catalog
- Exploring and investigating ports, adaptations, transmedia
- Ip-management, licenses, trademark, protection
What we like to see in a candidate
- You understand that diversity is paramount to any video game success.
- You are open minded, respectful and have a growth mindset.
- You have extensive experience from similar roles in the video games industry and are considered a senior in your field.
- Your industry specific experience and broad knowledge of how several departments and third parties work will give you the ability to act across disciplines and maintain an overview perspective.
- You understand and have experience from working with the whole production- as well as publishing process.
- We believe you have a background as a Producer and/or Business Developer.
- You are passionate about and have a great understanding of the industry.
- You have a sustainable and long-term mindset.
- You are straightforward, proactive and able to summarize vast amounts of information through excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience from Marketing and writing press releases is considered a strong advantage.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
We believe a diverse team is a success factor and are continuously working strategically with Diversity & Inclusion. Our ambition is to contribute to a people-centric approach to the gaming industry, making it a humane and sustainable career choice.
This position is based full time in Stockholm and is not open for remote work.
This position requires travel.