OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Customs Europe and Africa (Customs EA) in Älmhult, Sweden consists of 44 co-workers. Our assignment is to secure a well-functioning import and/or export process for more than 30 countries in the region. We give daily support and coordination in customs related topics within legal matters, goods flow and IT-knowledge to secure availability, affordability and ensure compliance.
Your main assignment as a Process Developer, is to provide support when developing ways of working with import and export operations. You will identify continual process improvements and take processes, organizations, solutions, and technology into consideration to increase efficiency, lower costs, and improve customer availability within the Customs EA region.
As a Process Developer, you will be an active and essential part of the IKEA team with a large variety of tasks and assignments. Among other things, you:
• Lead, manage and support process development interacting with related functions in the development of different IT solutions
• Drive and take initiative for a constant improvement in our processes
• Maintain competence about the processes, creating a learning environment with focus on sharing knowledge and providing education as well as supporting local countries
• Participate in Project Teams to ensure consistency and best practices
• Daily support for Solution Owners and End Users to identify solutions, tools, and interfaces to gain efficiency
• Participate in external networks for benchmarking and to enhance knowledge in relevant processes
We are now looking for a new colleague, who wants to be a part of our amazing team.
We believe you are motivated and inspired by above assignments. You have plenty of energy and curiosity to learn and we see that you are a person that is driven and dares to challenge people around you. You are service-minded, with a clear and respectful way of communicating. You enjoy working in a structured way both on your own, within the team and with relevant stakeholders. You have high integrity and the ability to establish relationships at all levels of the organizations, based on trust. You can work with both operational and tactical issues and you possess facilitation and trainer skills. You can prioritize your work to deliver assignments with high quality. You also can analyse the details while keeping focus on the big picture and follow up on relevant goals and deviations.
You should be:
• Comfortable with working and navigating in digital IT solutions
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
We believe that you have:
• Strong technology skills and knowledge (i.e.: VBA, SQL, ACCESS, and EXCEL).
• Knowledge of process development, improvement methods/tools, technology, and practical experience
• Experience and knowledge of Change Management and Project Management
• Good listening skills and strong ability to document and communicate in a clear way
• Ability to build efficiencies and compliance into operations while meeting the business needs
Please note taht we are looking for 2 Process Developers, posiiton to be based in Älmhult, Sweden.
Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. Please send us your application today.
IKEA offers well-designed, functional home furnishings at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. The role of IKEA Purchasing & Logistics is to buy, produce and distribute the IKEA range at the lowest total cost, making high quality available to the customer under good social and environmental conditions. Purchasing & Logistics Area North (PLAN) is one of 8 Purchasing & Logistics Areas in the world, and our co-workers are based in Älmhult, Dortmund, Moscow and Kaunas. PLAN consists of several functions, such as Purchasing Development, Transport & Logistics Services, Customs Operations Support Centre, Quality Support Centre, and Warehousing Logistics.