OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the company
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 15 billion SEK and have 1,350 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
About the section GTI
Global Technology and Investments (GTI) is a global department within the SC & Operations function at Perstorp. The department is responsible for setting the overall Technology Strategy for Perstorp. In alignment with that strategy, the department develops technical solutions, execute investment projects and optimize plant performance across all Perstorp production sites. Staff members in Global Technology and Investments are primarily located in Stenungssund and Perstorp.
What about this job?
Perstorp Group is expanding and want to strengthen the Process Engineering team with a Process Engineer. We are searching for someone who is interested in learning the chemistry of one of our main products and join us in optimizing the production and develop the production technology. The work tasks will range from:
- Design and execution of investment projects ranging from exchanging a pump, to simulate and build a new production plant
- Cooperate with Product Managers for insights in market needs
- Support the transformation of the production plants to become sustainable from an environmental perspective
- Troubleshooting and optimization in our production plants worldwide
- Cooperate with innovation to continuously develop the process technology
- Work with process safety related topics exemplified by risk analysis
You will report to the Team Manager of the Process engineering department at site Perstorp and be part of a group with a high team spirit and an innovative attitude.
- Master degree within chemical engineering or relevant engineering field
- A few years’ experience within investment projects
- Ability to represent the company in technological and/or business forums
- Provide coaching and actively share knowledge
- Able to travel to other sites as necessary
- Good proficiency in Swedish and English language
How do I apply for this position?
To find out more about the position, please contact:
- Annette Wendt, Process Engineering Manager, Perstorp, +46-733-13 38 02
- Pär Fredholm, Specialist Neo Technology, Perstorp, +46-435-78 80 73
Your application should be sent in via Apply on-line by February 20, at the latest. Please note that we will have an ongoing review and selection process for all incoming applications.
We look forward to your application!