OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Mathem we’re all about convenience. We create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise, and work. We’re dedicated to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. Working with us, you have a rare opportunity to put a positive impact on peoples’ lives.
Right now we’re looking for our next Product Data Scientist - with the opportunity to be part of a growing team in our product domain that will use data to take us to the next step in terms of giving our customers the best possible experience and improving our product offering.
This is why you should join us!
You’ll be part of a creative and helpful environment with a lot of heart. Our international environment consists of skilled yet humble people, who love to share their knowledge. When you want a break, there’s probably a colleague up for a game of table tennis or a coffee, or you could just fill your inspiration with the beautiful view of Skeppsholmen. We’ll believe in you and have a great openness to your thoughts and way of working, and we’ll always aim for you to be comfortable being yourself!
We’re highly ambitious when it comes to product development and always strive to be at the forefront of technology and encourage innovation highly. As the market leaders in online groceries, we’re far from satisfied and always looking for new ways to innovate and improve our product offering. We’re agile and data-driven. Mathem is in a phase where you can make a real impact on our way forward and develop both your skillset and career. In the end, your work leads to saving our customers’ time!
Our vision is to lead sustainable development by actively working alongside suppliers, customers, and industry players to protect our planet and build a healthy society, giving future generations the freedom to live more
What you’ll do:
As a Product Data Scientist at Mathem, you’ll be part of an innovative and agile cross-functional team in one of Sweden’s fastest-growing tech companies. Together with your team, you’ll be responsible for driving the insights of a meaningful and customer-centric product area and be the foundation of the data-driven product development here at Mathem. We’re in a phase of implementing more automation and machine learning within our product data science domain, and you’ll get the opportunity to be part of this journey.
We’re excited to be working with Google’s suite of world-class data products, such as BigQuery for data warehouse, Google Optimize for A/B-testing, Firebase Analytics for our mobile native apps, etc.
More in detail, the responsibilities include:
• Owning end-to-end analytics for your product area, from designing models (retention, segments, cohorts, etc.) to planning, creating, and running A/B tests on large datasets to identify user trends, extract insights and improve the customer experience
• Work hands-on with our product teams and other stakeholders within the organization to enable and promote more accurate, data-driven decisions and provide clarity on how each team is contributing
• Work with engineers to understand how we collect data and what we need to do to produce reliable product data, e.g. what instrumentation we need.
• Present actionable business recommendations based on insights and design impactful visualizations to track and highlight progress
Who we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in a quantitative discipline (such as math, statistics, engineering, etc) or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience working as a data scientist/analyst for a tech company
• Proficient in data science languages such as SQL and Python and/or R.
• Strong analytical and statistical analysis skills
• Experience or theoretical interest in Machine Learning
• You're comfortable with ambiguity, can tackle loosely defined problems, and come up with relevant answers and actionable insights
• You have a Swedish work permit and are currently living in Stockholm
Excited about our journey? So are we!