OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you have previous work experience from technology and electrification, especially in Mobile Application? In the role of Product Engineer, you will belong to the Mobile Growth Team at Parker Hannifin, whose purpose is to generate future sales opportunities to customers all over Europe.
Welcome with your application to a company with a strong and positive corporate culture!
As Product Engineer at Parker Hannifin, you will have an overall understanding of customers application machine usage, and the key value and benefit for our customer that optimise Parker solutions. You will belong to the Mobile Growth Team whose purpose is to generate future sales opportunities to customers all over Europe. You will contribute to this by promoting, customizing and optimizing product solution to fulfil customer requirements.
Responsibilities as Product Engineer
• Design tailored system solutions for customer machines
• Build a strong relationship with customer engineering teams to simplify the customers contact path to Parker and improve responsiveness
• Support customers with commissioning of Parker products and systems
• Initiate and coordinate customer projects with selected Global Accounts to grow the business
• Identify customers unmet needs and promote custom designed Parker-solutions with your technical expertise and interest
• Leverage technology and knowledge within the organisation to improve application understanding within Parker
As Product Engineer at Parker, you will be an expert within the field of Electrification. Furthermore you will have a good understanding of electric motors and drives and how to control them in a machine in symbiosis with the complete hydraulic system and all machine functions.
This role is located in Borås, Sweden. To some extent, it will be possible to work from home.
Travel, primarily within Europe, is part of this role.
Parker Hannifin is the global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges. Parker Hannifin is a global Fortune 250 company, with a total turnover of 13 BUSD and around 60.000 employees around the world.
The Mobile Growth Team is a newly formed team including Account Management, Application Engineering and Product Engineering to drive our 5 Strategic Mobile OEMs in Europe. The MGT team will enable closer engagement with these key customers and develop new business opportunities and solutions to accelerate Parker growth by close interaction around our customers. The team will operate all over Europe and consists of team members with a broad range of expertise across multiple technologies.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.
Read more about us at parker.com.
To be successful in the position as Product Engineer, you are a problem solver with good experience within technology and electrification. You are humble and verbally good in customer meetings. Since a large part of the work tasks is about developing tailormade solutions for customers, you have a huge interest in technology and are driven as a person. In customer meetings, you are the expert on our product and have the ability to enthusiasm and convince the customer to use our application solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related is required – master’s degree in engineering is preferred or equivalent experience
• Previous work experience from technology and electrification, especially in Mobile Application is advantage
• Business-level fluency in speaking, and writing English
• Be able to travel within Europe
• Experience of marketing / sales and Product management are preferred
• Experience from working with mobile applications and a good product knowledge
We also believe that you have previous work experience from building responsive, high-quality relationships with customers and anticipating their needs to recommend and implement solutions that foster long-term “win-win” partnerships with customers.
Join the Parker Team and realize your future in solving the world’s greatest engineering challenges!
In this recruitment Parker Hannifin collaborates with Speed Group. Please apply by filling out the application form and attaching your CV and cover letter. We would like to receive your application in English.
Selection will be made continuously during the application time, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
Don’t hesitate to contact Recruitment Specialist Göran Karlsson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the role.
Keyword: Application, Product, Development, Engineer, Engineering, Design, Solutions, Electrification, Productengineer
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
033-44 47 46