OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbldHPFltQQ&list=PLa7UGrWOTyjmJh_co9aY3PCf71uwP0S3a
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Digital Buildings Business of Schneider Electric provides Intelligent building management solutions to help customers create a productive, comfortable and safe environment for its occupants, reduce energy consumption and run building operations efficiently. The building ecosystem consist of 3 main businesses/applications – HVAC, Access Control and Fire Detection.
The Fire Detection business includes an offer portfolio that is comprised of the embedded fire detection panels that interact with distributed sensor systems in buildings and a supervisory Software as a Service in the cloud. The offer portfolio is managed by the Fire Detection product management team responsible for the offer strategy and roadmap, working closely with R&D to ensure delivery of a highly competitive offer.
Schneider Electric has a challenging opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Product Manager for our Fire Detection cloud-based supervisory SaaS in Lund, Sweden.
This role will lead the team’s strategy and roadmap for development of Fire Detection supervisory SaaS. You will have a strong technical orientation and proven experience developing cloud platform and requirements for a SaaS offer. You will work across development teams in the line of business and with Schneider’s customers. The position requires strong communication, influencing and analytic skills, technical and business acumen, relationship development skills and a motivational style. Collaboration and partnering within Schneider’s global organization is critical for success
Market analysis and research
• Analyze the market and competitive landscape of Fire Detection supervisory SaaS for Smart Buildings, including established and emergent players.
• Based on Voice of Customer research outline compelling offer requirements with associated value created for various personas.
Strategy and offer development
• Manage offer roadmap and R&D workstream priorities
• Specifications to the development teams (Fire Expert team, Embedded SW team, EBO team)
• Pricing and cost management
• SKU life cycle management (PWP, PIM, O2, ERP, SAP)
• Define overarching Fire Detection vision and strategy with a cross-functional team, partnering with Product, UX, Engineering, Marketing, & Sales.
• Define key personas and craft offer requirements based on use cases that are clear, comprehensive, and prioritized.
• Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development, launch & monitoring for offer features.
• Be the voice of the customer and deeply understand user needs, workflows, and how target customers would benefit from the Fire Detection supervisory SaaS offering.
• Ship high quality SaaS features that have an immediate and measurable impact on the customers and Schneider’s business.
Marketing and Sales enablement
• Collaborate with product and marketing managers to align SaaS offering with value proposition, pricing, and positioning of platform solutions.
• Partner with cross-functional teams, including operational marketing and sales, to develop outbound materials to support high-impact product launches.
• Support evangelization/training of sales teams on the Fire Detection supervisory SaaS features and capabilities.
• Test lab co-operation and certifications tests, EN54
• Compatibility test according to EN54-13
• Sales and marketing material content
• Sales support questions
• Quality issues, prioritization
• Certifications for system, components and compatibility
Wish list of skills and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
• MBA is a plus
• Fluent in English
• BMS/EBO know how is an advantage
• Sales oriented mindset to understand customer needs and communicative
• Excellent presentation skills
• Able to handle challenging feedback
• A team player. focused and goal oriented
• Leadership, planning and execution skills
Who are we looking for?
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are a real value for the company. We are looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. Above all, we value engagement, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn about new topics and areas within the realm of Fire Detections and Analytical Systems.
Did we get you inspired?
Read more about us and apply at https://www.se.com/se/jobb
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Henrik Nilsson, at 070 669 11 98 and if you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Liselott Wigstrand at 0725 200 797.
Welcome to submit your application!
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On. https://www.se.com/se/jobb
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget