OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
iDeal Of Sweden is a global and fast-growing fashion and lifestyle brand with main offices in Stockholm and Norrkoping. We have local offices in four other countries around the globe. We are always looking for talented people who want to grow together with us. During the last two years, the brand iDeal Of Sweden has been growing stronger and stronger and we’re aiming to further establish internationally. We give you the possibility to join a truly entrepreneurial company and to be a part of our exciting journey.
We are now looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for the product creation at iDeal Of Sweden´s department for bags and accessories. You will lead the product development team in creating the best possible assortment in line with iDeal of Sweden´s customer descriptions and continuously priorities solutions which deliver the most impact for the business. This includes developing an on-going full year global product plan in close collaboration with key stakeholders to understand business needs. You will prioritize initiatives based on strategic and commercially driven business cases, while promoting a customer focus approach to product development as well as execute the product launches in line with the company´s overall strategy.
• Drive product development together with the product development team while also considering the input and opinions of stakeholders.
• Being up to date with trends to identify business opportunities for new products.
• Strategically plan full year product plan together with the Assortment Manager and articulate the business/customer value behind each initiative
• Make sure the team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact.
• Managing product road maps and releases with business strategy and considering business benefits and feasibility
• Understanding product selling points and customer experiences and demands.
• Oversee all projects related to new products & product launches as well as identifying and filling product gaps.
• Highest responsible for monthly reporting including trend & competitor analysis, sales analysis and to communicate a strategic and clear action plan based on results.
• Clearly communicate plans, insights, data, results and project status to ensure that all projects are delivered on time to all cross-functional teams.
• Manage and set up timelines, milestones, resource planning, risk analysis etc. together with each cross functional department.
• Responsible for delivering our products and projects in line with budget and strategy on-time through careful prioritization and review
• 5+ years’ experience of a similar role, preferably within the fashion industry
• A relevant degree in business or fashion design/management is a requirement
• Strong sense of fashion and awareness of global trends with the ability to make your own analyzes and take actions.
• Thorough understanding of design & development process from inception through production.
• A few years of leadership experience
• Excellent communicator and a team player
• Multi-tasker with an ability to manage multiple projects
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment