OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
Electric Driveline is facing an interesting future in the electrification of vehicles.
The Electric Driveline Department consists of four sections responsible for Electrical Transmissions, Hybrid Transmission and Electrical Machines. The section System Engineering and Verification is responsible for project and concept management, CAE and verification.
As Product Manager Integration (PM-I) within Electric Driveline you will represent our three ARTs in the program. The PM-I works together with the teams (PO) and leaders (PM) in the ARTs to develop and verify technical solutions and functions. You are responsible to lead one or several projects, report status and take actions to resolve issues identified during the development.
The PM-I reports to SPE on solution level and the director for System Engineering and Verification.
Are interested in development of the future electrified drivelines this can be your next carrier move.
You are well organized, have a high level of integrity and are interested in both technology and program management.
* Lead one or several Electric Driveline programs
* Plan and ensure that all program deliverables are planned and executed on time
* Together with Electric driveline Design, Test and CAE engineers develop technical solutions
* Summarize and report program status
* Identify deviations and develop counter measures
* Escalate and ask for support when required
* At least a B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience
* 5-6 years as a Development Engineer within the car industry
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
* Driving License (B)
* Program management skills
* Experience in Volvo Cars development process and reporting systems is meritorious
* Business and performance driven
* High integrity
* Ability to motivate, communicate and cooperate
* High level of technical understanding
* Sense of urgency
* Project Leading skills
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 31 333 60 50