OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
In the role of Product Manager NPD (New Product Development) you will take responsibility for TePe's brand and products. Your duties will include both major and minor projects with a focus on NPD, mainly as a project manager but also as a project member. You will become an important part in the successful launch of products, with an emphasis on medical graded/OTC products.
Based on TePe's brand strategy, you will work with product launches, communication concepts and marketing material, in addition to brand PR related to your category. You work will be international in scope and target both B2C and B2B markets.
You will join TePe's marketing team which comprises of three functions: Visual Communication, Digital & Social Media and Product Management. This role reports directly to the Senior Product Manager. Your main points of contact in the company are, besides the marketing organisation, product developers and dental experts. In your role you will also have frequent contact with sales, purchasing, quality and production. You will work in close collaboration with TePe's eight subsidiaries and key opinion leaders in your field.
- Drive the development of NPD in your category.
- Formulate goals, strategies and tactical plans for your product groups, and ensure that the goals are met.
- Develop new products by leading and/or participating in innovation projects and establishing launch plans.
- Translate consumer needs and insight into product requirements.
- Develop clear briefs for development of market communication and supporting sales material.
- Stay updated on current market situations, trends and competitors in your category.
- Support the organisation with product administration regarding your category.
- University degree or equivalent, preferably within engineering or chemistry.
- Relevant work experience in marketing of medical graded/ OTC - products.
- Proven project leading skills through education or certification.
- Experience to work with different quality systems, especially ISO 13485 is a plus.
- Experience in leading international projects with responsibility for schedule, budget and business case with many stakeholders.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority. The ability to influence and work collaboratively with quality, production and development teams is especially important.
- Experience of international organisations and B2B and B2C.
- Very good knowledge of Swedish and English.
To be successful in this role we believe that you need to be a true team player who possesses great communication skills and is a strong networker. You are a problem solver who can manage multiple priorities simultaneously. You like to deliver results and enjoy the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial and innovative mindset.
As screening and selection is made continuously, we invite you to apply as soon as possible, but no later than August 23rd. Apply with your CV or LinkedIn profile. All applications must be in English. As the recruitment process is competence based you will be asked to answer some questions as well as fill out tests as part of the application. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Elin Extor, HR Business Partner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 40-670 11 52. For questions about the role, please contact Sophia Engqvist, Senior Product Manager, at email@example.com or +46 40-691 53 84.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Elin Thomasdotter Extor