At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier - by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
We are currently looking for a talented individual who can become an extraordinary Product Manager for EasyPark’s Parking Dashboard platform, which is the main interface for the supply side. You will help us take another leap in EasyPark’s service offering, setting the company even further apart from the competition and delivering values that the industry has never seen before. This is a rare opportunity to be part of a growing company with a values driven culture, relentless focus on data-driven decisions, scalability and the creation of extraordinary customer value. In addition, you'll be at the forefront of new technology platforms and you’ll learn from, and partner with product and marketing leaders to help the roll-out across all markets.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- taking ownership for the product vision, goals, strategy, roadmaps and impact in line with EasyPark’s overall business strategy
- leading global Scrum-teams (engineering & UX) to make concepts into beautiful and great-to-use software
- acting as the product evangelist internally towards EasyPark's sales teams and partner with them in respective market to grow product impact
- translating analytic insights into concrete, actionable improvements for business, product or work-flows
- supporting roll-out projects and continuous improvement of implementation and support methodology
We don’t know you yet, but you might recognize yourself in the following:
- self-starter who takes the lead and ownership to drive your work forward
- eager to learn, improve and make an impact through taking own initiatives
- data driven curiosity, motivated by understanding the data available to learn and get valuable insights to solve problems and to make further improvements
- the ability to communicate, collaborate and connect with a range of different teams and stakeholders within the business, IT and with our external partners and parking operators
- takes pride in working in a structured manner to be able to manage complex planning and multiple parallel workstreams
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- previous experience in product development. Maybe you have a background of product and project management, management consulting and/or business development, preferably with international exposure.
- if you have had product ownership of a tech product within a b2b context we would consider that a plus
- MSc degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or other problem solving/data driven field
- fluency in English is a requirement. Swedish is not required at EasyPark
This role is based at our HQ in Stockholm.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget