OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As a Product Manager in the Purchase Journey, you will lead and execute key initiatives that take Hedvig’s growth to new levels. You will work to transform the insurance buying journey for our customers by driving innovation, optimizing evaluation, and ensuring progress. This entails looking after the purchase journey from the first touchpoint all the way through to sign up - as well as unlocking an insurance opportunity that puts the user's best interest first. This position and team will play an integral role in ensuring expansion success as we embark on an aggressive pan-European expansion strategy.
• Defining and owning the long-term vision for our Purchase experience — a suite of products that make the insurance purchasing process easier, faster, and more delightful for our members.
• Defining and socializing the roadmap of your product area through deep research and understanding of business goals.
• Partnering with and leading cross-functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product vision and strategy
• Iterate and improve onboarding conversion rates.
We believe that you have a sharp product sense that allows you to determine what will work for users and determine the most effective way to provide the best experiences aligned with your KPI’s
• You have 4+ years of relevant consumer-product experience.
• You’re a metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach.
• You’re a stellar communicator and inspirational leader.
• You value design as being a critical part of the user experience.
What about us:
As part of the Hedvig team, you will quickly notice that "general truths" are not accepted without being questioned. We're an enthusiastic group of people who love to challenge each other to find the best way forward. We don't care who says something, we care about what's being said.
We put a lot of effort into building a trusting culture where freedom, collective thinking, and individual ownership have center stage. We're not perfect – far from it – but we talk about and learn from our mistakes and imperfections to continuously get better. As individuals, as a team, and as a company. And we have a lot of fun along the way!
Sounds like your next challenge? You can start by sending us an application. If you don't feel ready maybe you want to know more about us? Then check out our LinkedIn page where we regularly post inspiring thoughts from our people 💫