OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Syncro Group rekryterar: Product Manager - Syncro Group (Tech-Focused; STHLM)
Do you want to belong to a team of positive people that love what they do? Are you
curious, driven, and do you dare to take chances? Do you enjoy working in a rapidly
evolving landscape? Do our three pillars — People, Passion, and Tech, the core of
everything we do — appeal to you? Then read on; you might be the person we are looking
Syncro Group has a passion for people and tech, and we are a group of companies that are a
part of forming the new digital economy and, in some way or another, are fostering
collaboration between people and brands through innovated tech. We are active in
influencer marketing and HR, recruitment and freelance services. Our vision is to empower
all people to make a living off their passion.
Syncro Group are now looking to strengthen our organization with a Product Manager to
continuously develop our portfolio of products. Here opens an opportunity to be a part of a
journey to take the company to the next level with our technical platforms and fantastic
What you would bring to the table
To be successful in this role, we believe you are a communicative person with a broad
knowledge. You are a curious and fast learner and have the ability to understand and
explain problems from different views. Preferably you have a technical background since it’s
tech that will be the key to build a successful product. You are always on top of things and
challenge people in the team to achieve the best results. You believe in an empowered
environment where the team is accountable for the results. Processes and structures are
guides where you select what to use for each particular assignment. You have a strategic
mindset and can take a vision into strategies and tactics. Your ability to collaborate with
others comes naturally to you, and you enjoy being a part of an entrepreneurial
What you will do on a daily basis
- Work together with business and tech-team to deliver most value for the company.
- Be a part of the Product Trio and together with UX/UI Lead and Tech Lead, lead the
further product development.
- Create the Product Strategy and ensure the team and company works aligned
- Manage the everyday work to Ensure the team develops the right things.
- With help from data take the right decisions on what to build to ensure the product
thrives in the right direction.
- Ensure Stakeholders gets heard and adopts the Product Strategy
What we offer
- Great team with passionate people
- Challenges that comes with working with cutting edge tech and disruptive
- New and modern tech-platforms with a potential to make a huge difference in the
- Opportunity to mould the role, our team is growing and this is a new role
- Beautiful and pleasant office in Stockholm city with nice atmosphere and great AWs
- Being a part of a very growing Company and super bright colleagues full of passion.
We are looking for an individual with…
- A degree in engineering, project management or equivalent professional experience.
- A solid background (approx 3-5 years) working with leading Tech/Product-teams
- Have a modern approach to Tech/Product-development and knows that Agile
Metologies isn’t the answer to everything.
- Great communication skills with the ability to communicate both in speech and
- Skills to motivate, inspire and build trust in the people around.
- Domain experience in marketing and finance is preferable.
With that said, your personal skills are highly valued so if you feel that you are the perfect
match, even if you don’t check all of the above boxes, apply now! We would like applicants to see this role as an opportunity to contribute to the formation of
the future of marketing. Together with super bright colleagues and some of the world’s
most renowned brands, you will be part of a caring and fun culture where every voice
This is a full-time, permanent position based at our Head Office at Birger Jarlsgatan 9,
Stockholm. The start date will be as soon as possible. We are continuously assessing
applications, so do not hesitate to get in touch! I you have any questions about the position,
reach out to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Syncro Group AB is a listed company with an aggressive strategy set to own, manage and refine SaaS companies in the new market economy.
The portfolio includes companies with SaaS platforms developed with the market's most modern technologies, each of which is self-sufficient and cross-fertilizes other companies in the portfolio.
We are expanding rapidly and have a carefully curated team of people who are passionate about innovation and game-changing SaaS platforms. These platforms have the power to revolutionise the way people can choose to work.
We encourage, and develop, synergies between our companies as well as our teams. So you’ll have the opportunity to engage with a variety of people and fields such as influencer marketing or the gig economy.
Syncro Group is an equal opportunity employer and is devoted to ensuring that the Syncro environment is warm and inclusive to all of our candidates and employees.