OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
OH YES! Telavox is growing and so is our Marketing team! We are seeking a technical Product Marketing Manager to add more WOW experience to our customers and organization!
Telavox is a successful tech company in the telecom business. We develop a world-leading unified communication platform (UCaaS) with solutions for smart and efficient telephony, PBX, chat and much more. We contribute to making the workplace more productive and enjoyable for our customers - and we love it!
About the job
It’s an exciting and important role in our Marketing department where you will own product launches and release communication plans for both existing customers and new prospects. You will produce collateral across a variety of mediums that speak to the core value of our products at all stages of the marketing funnel.
You collaborate with and learn from other functions and departments such as DevOps/Engineering, Product Management, UX/UI, Support and Sales with the ultimate goal of increasing marketing- and sales-qualified leads and customer engagement.
Also on your to-do list:
- Create strategies to drive product success through all stages of the customer funnel from awareness, adoption, to advocacy by owning product positioning, narrative, internal communications, and marketing activation strategies
- Define, establish and maintain value propositions with supporting materials and documentation including website collateral, datasheets, product brochures, and technical documentation, such as service descriptions, product architecture.
- Conduct thorough competitive and market analysis per product segments, resulting in product roadmap guidance and sales consumable battle cards.
- Liaise with various departments to produce product marketing assets and sales collateral focusing heavily on our product offering and features, such as feature one-pagers, case studies and video tutorials in close collaboration with the communications and design functions.
- Develop clear and compelling product narratives and positioning by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forces.
- Identify KPIs, set targets, and analyse the results of product launches and growth efforts against those targets.
To thrive in this role and at Telavox, we are convinced that you need to have a curious mindset with an ambition to learn and evolve continually. We believe you’re positive, structured and solution-oriented since it would indicate that you are able to handle multiple assignments, stakeholders and meet deadlines in a good way.
You probably have a Master’s degree from business school; and a relevant Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, engineering or computer science. Experience from a similar role in B2B marketing and experience within SaaS, ideally within the telecom, communication or collaboration solution business would be great!
If you are a true team player who possesses great communication and writing skills with solid project management skills, you're a perfect match and you surely will enjoy working in our dynamic environment with ambitious colleagues and different stakeholders around the organization.
Telavox is the place to be!
Since Telavox's journey started in 2002, we have strengthened our position as the leading forward-thinking communication platform for business. We offer Telephony, PBX, messaging, meetings, and contact centers in one simple platform. Unlike our competitors, we own our platform and develop everything ourselves in-house.
Today we are a fast-growing and profitable company with +600m in revenue and +300 Telavoxers in seven countries, with our roots in Skåne. In addition to being part of an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking tech company, we can offer you a warm-hearted culture, legendary kick-offs, competence development, great career opportunities, and lots of fun!
With Telavox, you will also be part of a growth journey :-) Read more about our culture, our employees, and business in our Culture Book. (https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/e/2PACX-1vQN1wDpp_YGRwXww6S7tEYfb8KO2AGyjJk51uA6g7IX_Nv4gtaHH2ci2SPizYx-CWt3f6noEJls_n2M/pub?start=false&loop=false&delayms=3000&slide=id.g63cf6a08cf_1_0)
Are you interested in becoming part of a success story? Apply now!
We are really looking forward to hearing from you! Send your application as soon as possible. If there are any questions, please contact our Recruiter Robert Jonasson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget