Systemic Reaction is a creative division of Avalanche Studios Group and a devoted developer and publisher of community driven, open ended, games. We are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work on Generation Zero, as well as other titles.
The purpose of this role is to lead the marketing efforts to support the game’s business goals and, through the Product team, act as the bridge between development and marketing.
Your role in our world
As a Product Marketing Manager you know the game and how to connect it with the right audience. You are responsible for defining the target audience, product positioning and differentiators in order to build a marketing strategy that delivers a clear connection from the game to the players. You will also define and manage the budget needed to execute on the strategy.
Together with your colleagues in the marketing team you will look to identify, create, and execute global marketing initiatives catered to both new and existing players.
You are able to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have excellent project management skills. Having a genuine interest for video games, and the gaming industry is also important to succeed in this role.
At Avalanche Studios Group our day-to-day is ever changing, so your ability to adapt, structure your work and pay attention to details will set you up for success. Each role comes with a lot of responsibility, freedom and autonomy - which we believe is key to growing our people and the business.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing at Systemic Reaction and is a member of the Generation Zero Product Team. The Product team consists of the Product Marketing Manager, as well as the Product Owner, Lead Producer and Lead designer and is the leadership team of the game.
- Ensure the success of the game as a member of the Product Team, where you are the champion of all things marketing
- Building marketing strategies throughout the whole product lifecycle, collaborating closely with internal teams and stakeholders
- Create and execute marketing plans based on the strategies, this includes acting as a project manager to coordinate the efforts of the wider marketing team and other support teams
- Being responsible for the marketing budget to ensure it is deployed in an efficient and effective manner
- Understand the audience and share insights about their preferences and motivations to inform the decisions of the development team and other internal teams
- Lead development of brand strategy, maintain brand framework including key brand attributes, tone, style and voice
- Work closely with the in-house creative team and create briefs that enables them to deliver high quality marketing assets for the game
- Validate and approve brand assets
- Extensive experience working in brand management, product marketing, or similar role in consumer or digital marketing (video games industry experience is preferred)
- Considerable knowledge of brand management, product marketing, campaign planning, and digital marketing
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent presentation skills - used to presenting to stakeholders at all levels
- Works well in a matrixed organization and is a team player
- Passionate about and play video games
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider candidates who have submitted their CV and who can work from the office in Stockholm a few days a week.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications on a rolling basis. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.