CEVT is an innovation and development company at the forefront of mobility. Modular development, ground-breaking virtual engineering, software development and continuous innovation enable us to deliver world-class technology.
Today we deliver to different automotive brands in the Geely family such as Geely Auto, Volvo Cars, and Lynk & Co and are based at Lindholmen in Gothenburg.
The software industry is evolving at furious speed. Change in industry is inevitable and brand-new business areas are continuously emerging, CEVT is on transformation journey and new technology will work as an enabler for the transition, support our core values and discover new opportunities.
The Cloud & Data Architecture team belongs to the Intelligent Platform department with the mission to enable the organization with capabilities within Data Management, Continuous Integration / Development and Cloud Engineering. As Product Owner you will be part of our organizations leading one or more teams in our core deliveries such as connectivity, innovation and architecture.
The Product Owner is accountable for his / her part of the product and the value delivered from the work of the Scrum Team. The Product Owner is accountable for Product Backlog management, including:
- Create Backlog items
- Maintain teams’ backlog
- Prioritize the backlog
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is transparent, visible and understood.
- Facilitate backlog refinement sessions
- Participate iteration planning
- Requirement breakdown
- Non-functional requirements are represented in backlog
- Provide clear communication towards stakeholder
- Communicating the Product goal and scope
- Clearly communicating Product Backlog items and align prioritization
- Drive scope discussions with stakeholders
- Coordinate with other PO's to resolve team dependencies.
- Ensure the quality of the product delivered by setting a clear Definition of Done together with the team according to agreed architectural guidelines and policies
We also see that you have a team mindset and an outgoing personality with the ability to guide and inspire others. We think you have a senior skillset although with a young and fresh view on technology and solutions. The team is located in Göteborg, Lindholmen but work with teams and stakeholders all over the world especially in China.
- Previous experience as Product Owner
- Previous experience from software development deliveries
- Familiar with agile frameworks, methods and tools
- Holistic perspective on deliveries and technology roadmaps
- Experience from working in the connectivity domain
- Proactive, self-starter
- Skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Curios mindset
- Passion for technology
For more information please contact:
Henrik Olsson, Head of Cloud & Data Architecture, 0721843863 for questions regarding the position
Kristina Larsson, Senior Recruiter, 072-988 85 44, firstname.lastname@example.org for questions regarding the recruitment process
Last application date: 2021-06-02
Apply today, we will perform ongoing selection during the application period.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that due to GDPR regulations we can only accept applications and CV's sent through the recruitment system, not via email or other channels.
Working at CEVT
We are engineers, developers and innovators from around the world. Joined together by entrepreneurship, our unique blend of Chinese and Scandinavian culture and a belief in a smarter more sustainable future.
- Supportive and creative work environment
- 30 days of vacation and additional 8 days paid ATK- days annually
- Great office location at Lindholmen