OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Are you up for a challenge? Do you want to take part in shaping the future retail for our customers? Are you a strong integrator who always challenges the status quo? If the answer is “Oh Yes!”, then this opportunity might be something for you. We are now looking for a Product Owner to our Checkout Product Area in our organization H&M Business Tech.
The H&M group is on an exciting journey to meet and exceed our customers' expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. Rapid technological development and new customer behaviours are transforming the fashion retail industry. To cater the individual needs and desires of our millions of customers, Business Tech will deliver technological solutions for the entire value chain for all our brands.
In Business Tech, we will continuously surprise and delight our customers and accelerate our business - by releasing the power of people, data and technology. We explore new ways of working, have a customer focused mindset, embrace our strong values and release the power of our people to innovate and develop products that make a meaningful impact to customers all over the world.
The Checkout area is a part of Customer Domain within Business Tech. Within Checkout we are responsible for a wide range of products and services, such as Point of Sale systems in our stores, Digital checkout on our web and app, a variety of omni checkout enabling services, debit and credit omni payment methods and digital returns. The Checkout area covers the journey from the “wallet in hand” customer experience and until they have returned or decided to keep their items.
As a PO you will be responsible for building the team with the competences needed to reach your objectives. As a team you will be on an exciting journey, to enable a seamless and convenient checkout experience – In order to enable a great customer experience!
To do this, you will lead a cross-functional, multi-competence product team in close collaboration with key stakeholders, always keeping customers at the heart of our focus. You will define the strategic vision for your team and create the product roadmap based on a deep understanding of the market / industry, insights & data on your customers, and input from stakeholders across the company.
Working closely with the Product Area Manager and other Product Owners to ensure overall alignment, you will set objectives & key results that your product will drive toward. You will also identify, build, and manage strategic partnerships across products, working to manage dependencies.
The Product Owner has great leadership skills, believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency, safety, and trust. Focus is on value creation, growth, and serving customers with full ownership and accountability to deliver exceptional customer and business results.
• Take end-to-end ownership of the product (full lifecycle from ideation to optimization) with ultimate accountability for business and customer value delivered
• Set ambitious and clear product mission and OKRs and translate these into a prioritized roadmap and team backlog that drive agreed KPIs
• Set a budget and follow up costs for product team
• Lead a cross-functional team including engineers, data analysts, and product designers to execute and deliver value
• Maintain an in-depth understanding of market / industry landscape and customer needs through gathering & analyzing qualitative and quantitative insights to adjust strategy and priorities dynamically
• Clearly communicating the product mission, OKRs, and backlogs across the organization
• Translate customer needs into user stories and acceptance criteria for their product
• Define MVPs, manage product backlog priorities, and strategically de-scope to achieve rapid feedback cycles
• Monitor and manage financial impact of decisions and priorities of the product team
• Engage, communicate and collaborate with product specific stakeholders within the H&M Group
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized. We also believe that you…
• Have a degree in business and/or engineering
• At least 5 year’s work experience and previous leadership responsibility
• At least 3 years’ experience of working as Product Owner/Product Manager
• Experience in leading a cross functional team
• Experience working with external vendors and suppliers
• Proven track record of strong salesmanship, communication, negotiation and networking skills, both with internal and external partners
• Strong in planning, prioritizing, execution, and follow up together with a “can-do attitude”
• Motivated to work in an environment that allows you to work and take business decisions independently
• Previous experience of hardware procurement processes and working in an agile, customer centric, product organization
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
This is a fulltime position with placement in Stockholm. You will report to the Product Manager for Checkout, within the Customer Domain at Business Tech.
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important transformation journey at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
Please apply with your CV and Personal letter as soon as possible, no later than 27th of December. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment, please contact email@example.com and if you have questions about the recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Acquisition partner.
We are looking forward to your application!