OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
About the job
Verisure are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Product Owner with experience from IT System Management, to join our Group Technology Organization in Malmö.
The Finance & Logistic IT team are facing an exciting and challenging time where we both handle the everyday life with our current applications, primarily Microsoft Dynamics NAV, and at the same time moving into a new ERP era to globally align the business processes, system and applications.
You will play a leading role for IT for the integration, migration and roll out of the new ERP Oracle system and all applications connected in the whole platform. You will also, together with the team, make sure that our current platform with NAV and supporting systems are functioning every day and meeting the demands from business.
The team belongs to our Sales & E-commerce department within Verisure Technology North. Our stakeholders are the Finance organizations and Supply Chain management in all countries where we operate and Verisure Group functions. The role will report to Sales & E-commerce area manager.
* Understand, coordinate and document requirements from business stakeholders
* Responsible for the team backlog, including priority. Feedback on changes or limitations to stakeholders during implementation
* Iterative documentation with review and input from the Development Team
* Sync and cooperate with other Product Owners and Solution Architects regarding solutions and way of working
* Coordinate 2nd line support through follow ups on trends and major issues, lessons learned and maintaining communication channels
* Product ownership for minor 3rd party applications
What you bring
You are driven, communicative, flexible and used to work and create structure in an engaged and solution-oriented way. You understand and have experience in defining different stakeholder’s needs and break them down to get an understanding of both the details and the overall picture.
You are comfortable leading, directing and empowering team members without formal management authority in a complex environment. You need to be able to work independently and drive projects forward at a good pace with high quality. You enjoy working with cross functional teams and international stakeholders, both internal and external. You need to be comfortable communicating with senior management at IT and Business.
To succeed in this role, you must be a true team player and you are used to work in an international context and you easily create trustful relationships with people with people on all levels, different backgrounds and cultures. You are a problem solver that both can identify obstacles and bring solutions to the table. A positive attitude with a “can do” mentality is key to succeed.
The tools we use is Jira and Confluence and we have an Agile way of working
We believe you have around 10+ years of relevant professional experience in the IT industry.
Furthermore, you bring:
* Ability to understand and translate business needs to IT requirements
* Experience of complex high-tech projects, involving integration of large systems
* Experience in multi-national and multi-cultural environment
* Experience in Agile Methodologies
* Ability to negotiate and communicate with vendors
* Fluent in English orally and written.
* University degree in engineering management
* Experience from ERP Oracle Cloud
* Experience from Microsoft Dynamics NAV
We believe that we make a difference every day. To do that, we need committed and engaged employees. Our people are accountable for delivering world-class service and they are passionate about making the world a safer and more secure place.
Our teams operate with integrity and respect for one another, fueled by an entrepreneurial spirit. We are building a high-performance organization in an environment characterized by humbleness and knowledge sharing.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget