OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Saab Training & Simulation is the leading provider of high fidelity training solutions for Live Simulation in the land domain. We continue to strengthen our capabilities within product platform management to support the development and sustainment of our product offer. We are now looking for a Product Platform Owner.
You will be responsible for the ownership and lifecycle management of a product platform, to ensure a modular platform design that enables efficient execution of customer projects. Together with a team, you will plan and deliver recurrent product platform releases.
* Maintain a product platform roadmap supporting the overall product and technology roadmaps and evolve the product platform over time in accordance with this roadmap.
* Monitor and minimize product platform maintenance needs.
* Maintain a backlog for product platform maintenance & development and assign backlog tasks for execution.
* Ensure a modular product platform design and maximize the use of common components.
* Estimate cost for development and maintenance tasks.
* Communicate product platform status to all internal stakeholders.
* You will report to the Head of Product Platform Management.
The position as Product Platform Owner is based at our headquarters in Huskvarna, Sweden.
* Good financial understanding and a high level of business acumen.
* Experience from systems engineering work.
* Strong analytic capability.
* Skills in communicating effectively across different teams, countries and cultures.
* Willingness and proven ability to manage complexity and to drive change.
* Master of Science in Engineering or similar.
* Fluent in both Swedish and English.
This position requires that you pass a security vetting based on the current regulations around/of security protection. For positions requiring security clearance additional obligations on citizenship may apply.
What you will be a part of
Saab serves the global market with world-leading products, services and solutions from military defence to civil security. With operations in over 100 countries, Saab continuously develops, adapts and improves new technology to meet customers' changing needs. You will collaborate with experienced engineers and professionals in an environment that fosters career development and personal growth. You will be part of the Training & Simulation unit who develops and manufactures training systems mainly for military users.
A good level of competence and experience is key, however, we believe that the best starting point is to ensure a strong commitment to our values. You don't only need to know and understand our values, you need to share them. At Saab, HOW we do things is equally as important as WHAT we do.
In addition, the work environment is important to us, and we pride ourselves on providing a safe and pleasant work environment for all our employees.
Please submit your application early, as the selection and interview process will start immediately upon receipt of applications and the process may be concluded before the last day for application.
For more information about this position please contact:
Head of Product Platsform Management Anders Holmquist email@example.com