OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Would you like to be part of creating a better everyday life for the many people? By developing affordable products and solutions for people all around the world? Älmhult is home to IKEA of Sweden and here the IKEA range is developed based on the Democratic Design process and made available to stores and customers across the world.
Join our function of Product Risk and Compliance!
In the role, as Product Risk Leader, you will lead & secure preconditions and infrastructure for an efficient and effective risk management methodology to create a better everyday life for the many and safeguard the IKEA brand. Additionally, you will have the chance to develop & secure governance & ways of working towards all franchisees in the area of product risk and compliance, as well as lead initiatives supporting the Risk & Compliance agenda and key movements.
Are you up for this challenge?
This is a temporary position from 1th of July 2021-31th of August 2022.
In this assignment you will:
• Take active leadership in establishing and implement a product risk management framework. Proactively challenge & support all stakeholders across the value chain to identify product risks and turn them into improvements, innovations, and business opportunities.
• Take lead for product risk & compliance initiatives, such as expansion projects and proactive risk cases, from an end-to-end perspective.
• Lead, develop & secure governance & ways of working towards all franchisees.
• Together develop and contribute to the Product Risk mgmt. direction, goals, and priorities, based on the Product Risk & Compliance function plans, strategies & budgets
• Lead, promote and inspire the Product Risk & Compliance agenda within IKEA
• Together with colleagues be an ambassador for Risk & Compliance in different forums & trainings
• Strengthen the IKEA Culture by sharing & living the IKEA Values every day. With them as a guide lead business & people through empowering individuals and teams.
If you have any questions about the role you are welcome to contact Marcus Bengtsson, Business Navigation Manager, Marcus Bengtsson, Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you have any questions about the recruitment process please contact recruitment specialist Christina Appelqvist +46766113408.
We are looking forward to your application!
Please submit both your CV and motivational letter in English by the latest 6 of July 2021. We are reviewing applications as they come through so don’t wait to apply!
Please send us your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.
Please note that this is a temporary position from 1th of July 2021-31th of August 2022.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Product Risk Manager Pernilla Degerman , email@example.com
For questions regarding the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Recruiter Christina Appelqvist + 46766-113408.
The last day to send your application is June the 23 2021. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
Welcome with your application!