OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
We believe you share our IKEA values and that you are excited to join us in our journey to become the world’s leading omnichannel home furnishing retailer. You enjoy a real digital challenge, in an environment where everything is changing. You thrive on working in a complex cross-functional environment and demonstrate how strategic thinking can enable the business to achieve its objectives. You are passionate about working with other cultures but also about development, working agile and are open to change.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
We are undergoing a major business transformation. The HR part of this transformation is referred to as “People Operations Transformation” (POT). The POT initiative aims to implement a new HR operating model to ensure that we become a world-class employer that provides world-class co-worker experiences.
During the coming years we will modernize our ways of working and our digital landscape by introducing a new HR core platform.
You will step into the area of Competence Development within the People Domain of Group Digital. As our setup around this area is still fairly new, you will have great opportunity to shape the ways of working, products etc. It is an area of predominantly off-the-shelf solutions that need to be taken into a DevOps way of working. At the same time, we are constantly looking for that IKEA uniqueness to add to any product and improving the co-worker experience – which requires great understanding of both the business needs, the enhancements from vendors and possibility of developing something from scratch.
The area of Competence Development covers capabilities such as Learning & development, reskilling and upskilling, competence development. You may start working with all or some of these areas depending on your profile and preference.
To be successful we believe you have proven experience from similar roles. Either you are a candidate that has obtained skills in working with digital product. In addition to experience in working in an Agile or DevOps working set-up and proven analytical skills. Or you have developed deep knowledge from working in Talent Management area on the business/HR side and is driven by improving our technology. We believe you have strong communication and collaboration skills and abilities to partner with business- as well as technical stakeholders. Furthermore, you should have strong business and technology understanding.
• Measure, analyse and report on the performance of the Digital Products against business goals and Objectives and Key results
• Support the product owner in tactical decision making with analysis results and insights
• To develop extensive knowledge of the stakeholders’ needs and interpret and share that knowledge with the product team, providing context, as needed to ensure what they develop and deliver what is expected
Ideally your background would include the following:
• You have a strong focus on delivery of user value
• Driven, but with a collaborative mindset meaning you don't win, unless your team wins
• Data informed and outcome driven mindset
• Love to learn and develop
• Experience with HR cloud solutions such as SAP SuccessFactors
• Preferably knowledge in JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent communicator in English
This role be located in Helsingborg, Sweden.