OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Raytheon Professional Services is a global leader in training services and outsourcing with 1000 learning professionals in 100 countries and 28 languages. RPS offers clients a full range of proven learning capabilities on a global scale. Our EMEA headquarter is located in Rüsselsheim in Germany.
We are now looking for a Program Manager for Northern Europe located in Stockholm, Sweden.
As Program Manager you will run the daily training operations for one of our customers – a premium car brand. You will manage training delivery and administration and be the single point of contact for the client in Northern Europe.
• Customer Relationship Management
• Analyse customer requests, develop program plans by monitoring and implementing schedules, analyze risks and develop mitigation plans
• Manage and coordinate Operations personnel, sub-contractors and partners, align with Nordic operation to effectively utilize shared resources
• Proactively analyze, summarize and manage the training requirements of the automotive customer and its dealer network and based on this implement effective solutions
• Assure quality, innovation and focus on business impact of training
We are looking for a person with an automotive retail or automotive training background, project management, budget controlling and report skills. Further you are a good leader and communicator and have a strong customer-orientation.
If you will be a part of this team we can offer you the opportunity to work in an international and dynamic environment, an attractive salary package and a well-designed pension plan.
In this recruitment we work with Autorekrytering and questions will be replied by Susanna Haglund. We are looking forward to your application!