OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are looking for a temporary Project and Logistics Coordinator to our headquarter in Vika, Falun.
As a Project and Logistics Coordinator/Dellner Service Coordinator you are responsible for the operational part of our service projects in Sweden. This includes both ensuring on time delivery for overhauls and repairs, as well as the operative planning for spare part sales. You collaborate globally, with internal and external customers and coworkers cross functionally. In the role as Coordinator, great communication skills is a success factor, and you ensure great customer service by coordinating Dellner´s delivery to the customer.
You will be part of an entrepreneurial and diverse team working in a rapidly changing environment, with full focus on improving our way of working and optimizing our supply chain!
You are a working with coordination and planning and cooperate closely with sales, supply planning and Operations manager. The responsibility of the Coordinator is to drive our service projects and coordinate the cross functional work necessary to deliver great service to the customers. The role includes monitoring orders from customers and planning operations work to ensure timely deliveries. It also includes analyzing inventory levels, strategy for safety stock and ensuring that the ERP system is properly configured and set up with the right master data. You play an important part in the “Sales and Operations Planning” process where we balance supply and demand.
• You have a BSc in economics or engineering, preferably with focus on logistics and production planning. Alternatively, you have several years of relevant experience from production and/or planning.
• You understand supply chain planning parameters and master data.
• You have very good communication skills as you will handle a large number of customers and stakeholders.
• You are fluent in both English and Swedish.
• You are a fast learner, service-minded, goal oriented and flexible with great cooperation skills.
• You have a great sense of responsibility and take ownership of your tasks.
• You have experience and knowledge in M3 or other ERP-system.
• You prioritize and make decisions efficiently and according to business needs.
• You have experience in leading others and working with deadline.
• Preferably you have experience in managing and developing solutions within Supply Chain.
• Experience in participating in Sales and Operations Planning.
• Experience working with the interfaces within the End to End supply chain, with manufacturing and between production site and sales.
• In this role, you must have a large work capacity and be able to plan the work by yourself.
• You get motivated by improving our practices and methods to be more efficient.
• You enjoy coordinating a team.
At Dellner, we work with LEAN, and running sustainable continuous development is part of every employee's mission. To create the right climate, we work with our values Respect, Action, Joy and Team.
Information about the position
The position is a temporary position until autumn of 2022 with the possibility to start immediately or by agreement.
Please send your application as soon as possible, interviews are held ongoing. We need your application no later than January 20, 2022.
For more information
about the position, please contact Global Logistics Manager Petra Gossas, firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Manager Mia Liljegren, email@example.com
Dellner is considered as one of the leading supplier of Train Connection Systems with 20 offices and workshops across the globe, with the head office in Falun, Sweden. The company provides couplers, gangways, hatches, dampers and Crash Management Systems as well as global aftermarket services for the train manufacturers and operators.
Dellner has over 77 years of experience in producing safe and reliable train connections, providing its customers the cutting-edge products. In 2017 the turnover (180 MEUR) increased by 25% compared to the previous year which showed a fast growth and vast opportunities ahead of Dellner. Moreover, the company is proud of 900 employees located all over the world who contribute to the customer’s satisfaction as well as success and development of Dellner.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
Global HR chef Susanne Löfås Hällman