OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
As a Project Controller you will be a part of the Finance team at the Business Unit (BU) Training & Simulation. You will operate in a project that engage employees across four countries. The majority of the operations are based in the UK.
The key responsibility areas will include:
* UK Single Source Regulation compliancy
* Reporting - internal and external project reporting
* Proactive work with cost elements
* Construct routines for the BU in order to be compliant with UK Single Source Regulations
* Forecast and Budget - Sales and Gross margin estimates
* Currency risk and Cash management - identify and manage currency exposure and Cash flows within the project
* Subject matter expert for UK Single Source Contracts during bid preparations, tender phase and customer negotiations
* Other financial tasks within the BU
We are looking for a proactive Project Controller with good communication skills in both Swedish and English.
You are comfortable working both independently as well as with other colleagues in order to secure quality and to meet directives and deadlines. We believe you have drive, perseverance and interest for the business and regulations to manage your role. To be successful in this role it is important to have integrity and analytical skills. You have to be prepared to travel and learn new things and you easily find yourself in different environments and cultures.
Preferably, you have experience from either a similar assignment or an accounting role. Financial understanding and experience from project follow is highly desirable.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act
What you will be a part of
The assignment is within the Business Unit Training & Simulations Finance organization, reporting to the BU CFO. The position is located in Huskvarna with some travels, mainly to the UK. Do you want to learn more about Saab life? Please read our People Philosophy
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
We offer you a dynamic workplace with opportunities to influence and participate in the broad variety of responsibilities within the Business Unit Training&Simulation. For more information please contact:
* Eric Larsson BU CFO, +46 734 342 353
* Ulrika Stenevi, Controller, +46 768 967 680
We use ongoing selection for this position, so please don't wait to submit your application.