OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Northvolt has an exciting job offer for a Project Manager to join our Cylindrical Cell Development Project team.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. Northvolt will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
We are now looking forward to strengthening our team with a Project manager to take responsibility for the planning and execution of our projects. The Project manager role is very cross functional and aligns especially delivery, cost, quality, capacity and performance to meet the novel development project needs.
This position will be based in Västeras, Sweden at our Labs facility and travel on a regular basis to our customers and vendors worldwide.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Develop and fulfilment of designated project budget in line with the project’s scope
· Delivering the project scope through cross functional development and tracking of the cross functional project timelines
· Ensures the realization of all the steps in the development and project scope: Sample production, quality planning, logistics & material planning, project specific process/ tooling, etc.
· Meet manufacturing schedules in reference to the Customer project timelines
· Regular reporting of platform, project and production line performance during ramp up phase.
· Support Business development in Customer project reviews and audits.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.