OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
The Regional Council of Southwest Finland is setting up the Joint Secretariat for the Central Baltic Programme 2021-2027. The Central Baltic cross-border cooperation programme includes regions from Estonia, Finland incl. Åland, Latvia and Sweden.
The Regional Council of Southwest Finland is now looking for members of staff to launch the implementation of the programme. The aim is to open the first call for proposals in late 2021. The recruitment of the staff will continue in 2022 for positions related to project and programme implementation.
Project manager (environment)
The main tasks will consist of
- Programme administration related to project implementation (consultation of project ideas, assessment of project applications, monitoring of project implementation)
- Overall responsibility of the implementation of the Policy Objective
- Support to and communication with applicants and projects (as described above)
- Following up the implementation of projects and the programme and reporting on these
- Communicating and sharing information with stakeholders
- Preparing necessary documents and materials for the Managing Authority, Member States and other stakeholders
- Experience of the administration of international cooperation. Experience of working in projects is seen as an asset.
- A good understanding of the field of environment (including at least 3 years work experience), preferably with knowledge of other funding instruments within this field
- Good team working skills and communication skills (written and spoken communication as well as direct communication with beneficiaries)
- Good administrative skills (understanding of the EU regulatory framework is seen as an asset)
- A pro-active approach and willingness to develop yourself and your work
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good command of at least one official language of the participating countries and good understanding of at least one of the programme region countries'
- Higher university degree in relevant field
All members of staff will be employed by the Regional Council of Southwest Finland.
The Regional Council of Southwest Finland is a municipal organisation, and the terms of employment follow the municipal collective agreement. We offer you a dynamic working environment, an international team and the possibility to develop cooperation within the region of Central Baltic.
The working language is English. The programme strives for international staff and a balanced knowledge of all programme languages and understanding of the programme region countries' within the whole team. In addition, the balance between all programme languages and understanding of the programme region countries' will be sought for the team of the four project managers.
The term of employment is initially done on a yearly basis until the programme has been approved by the Commission and its budget is confirmed. Once the budget is made available, the final duration of the employment is until 31.12.2028.
The interviews will be held online in English during week 18. Only the candidates who are selected for interviews will be contacted.