OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Project Manager Gas turbine projects
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
* You are flexible and you have a great coordination ability.
* You understand and apply the Siemens Energy business principles and our business economy principles.
* You are responsive and flexible and enjoy cooperating with others.
* You have several years of experience from customer project management or project work.
* You can speak and write fluent Swedish and English. Other language skills are meritorious.
* You have previous experience from similar industries or products.
* You enjoy the role as an entrepreneur, to solve difficult problems and walk the extra mile to make the project work against the set goals.
* You have a relevant Master degree or a MSc in Economics or equivalent.
* You will be working as a Project Manager with Gas Turbine projects which may include extended scope.
* Depending on the size of the project, you could lead a project group of approx. 20 persons or more.
* You will be responsible for several projects in parallel and you will create a good relationship with the customers and drive negotiations.
* You will lead projects in all regions of the world, and you will report both to the local- and global project management and you will travel approx. 30 days per year.
* You will proactively lead and coordinate the projects according to customer contracts, budget and Siemens Energy guidelines.
* You will drive or participate in the handover from sales to project management.
* Participate in the development of our energy business and processes within project management in collaboration with adjacent functions and departments.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs job id nr 224582 not later than May 20.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Mathias Andersson on tel. +46 (0)122 82232. For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Malin Tallberg tel. +46 (0)122 81381.
Location: Finspång, Sweden
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69