PROJECT MANAGER, E-MOBILITY
MBE are expanding and are looking for a driven TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER / E-mobility. Preferably with experience from agile project management during some or all of the phases Concept development to Industrialization. Experience from ESS (Energy storage systems), Charging systems, Traction control systems, Electrical machines or Power conversion in 400/600V and 24/48V systems are highly appreciated.
Our customers are developing the futures technology for ever more environmentally beneficial machines, such as electric drivelines for vehicles. They are facing an intensive period to develop a new technical platform for E-mobility complete driveline.
If you feel you are driven to contribute with your qualified skills for development and implementation of tomorrow's technical solutions, we have the challenges for you.
Additionally - Interested candidates are offered the opportunity to work in exciting establishment projects within early concept development of digital energy optimization in industries/business areas such as Automotive AD/ADAS, Electrical Grid/Property AI DigTech. We want to make it easier for our customers to take responsibility for the climate with joint technological development as well as applying MBE's technical innovations.
Lead a team of 5 engineers to develop new concepts of E-mobility in future vehicles including Power Electronics, Inverter, ESS, Electric motor, Transmission and Driveshaft. You will have the responsibility to deliver according to our clients master time plan with duties such as:
· Lead and follow up project development through PI's according to SAFe principals and embedded HW design.
· Support the power electronics development, plan and track the SW and HW development attributes and functions for the areas Inverter, Electric motor, ESS, Transmission, Driveshaft and mounts.
· Technical specification of the systems.
· Compliance with regulatory and client standards. Secure the final product through quality assuring actions such as FMEA, Design Reviews and test planning.
· Break down of requirement specification to suppliers.
· Work cross functional with purchasing, testing, manufacturing and design.
· Potential supplier cooperation.
You are an experienced engineer and project manager who easily introduces yourself to new technologies. We look forward to having at least 5 years of practical experience from design, testing and verification, combined with Project Management and SAFe experience. We believe you like to have structure, order and proactivity in your work. The ability to lead and encourage teams, give and interact with others and that you are communicative and driven are qualities that we highly appreciate for these assignments.
· M.Sc Electric & Electronics Engineering, Systems, Signals & Control engineering or equivalent.
· 5 years of experience from HW/SW Development or Test & Verification within power electronics systems.
· Experience of system engineering. Hands-on integration experience is meritorious.
· Experience of leading product development projects and report to management.
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Experience of automotive industry is meritorious
· Safety oriented. Experience of ISO 26262 and AUTOSAR is meritorious.
· Experience of management of preventive quality assurance methods such as FMEA.
Experience from development of ESS (Energy storage systems), Charging systems, Traction control systems, Electrical machines or Power conversion in 400/600V and 24/48V systems.
Project Management certification such as PMI/PMP and SAFe is highly appreciated.
MBE have solid experience of sustainable product development in Automotive and Energy Infrastructure industry. After awards for growth and leadership such as DI Gazelle, Avanto, and with international business we plan for our 15 years anniversary.
We engage the higher level of experienced engineers with personal values with priority for technical sustainable solutions and ofcourse for "Balance in Life".
Successful companies build a well-planned business plan. MBE builds successful people through an individual "Personal Business Plan"! Since we have a versatile set of clients and assignments, there’s always a matching assignment connecting to your career plan.
Through the MBE's recognized leadership model, our employees develop through long-term planning, between work, health and social life, challenging assignments, important contacts and supplementary courses to become the best they can be... with their own individual prerequisites!
We created and developed our leadership model, with great resemblance to Simon Sineks WHY's, together with professors at IHM Personal Leadership and Stephen R Covey's methodology already in 2001
Apply, Create and Develop Your Future!
We are happy to see an application from a creative, curious and senior software developer to join our expert team towards advanced technology clients within Automotive and Circular Energy. We are extra happy to see applications from female applicants.
Send your application as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name your application to "PM E-MOBILITY"
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
VD Niclas Jarhäll