OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Do you want to make a difference in the world? We do. It’s the reason Alfa Laval and Wallenius water have developed Alfa Laval PureBallast – a system to clean ballast water and prevent invasive organisms from spreading between ocean ecosystems. Since launching PureBallast in 2006, we’ve achieved a market-leading position and sold over 3000 systems to ship owners and shipyards globally. As environmental legislation gains momentum, it will drive our business even more rapidly in coming years. Now we’re looking for an Electrical Design Engineer who wants to help us make a difference in the world. So, what are you going to do today?
Who you are
About the job
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience from leading R&D projects. You are passionate about meeting the customer expectations with respect to quality, project budget, product performance, and deliver on time.
* Project management and product development
* Strive to achieve defined goals with a high quality according to schedule
* Takes own initiatives to improve the product and the work process
* Manage and inspire product resources
What you know
* You have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Design
* Experience of designing mechanical or electrical systems
* At least three years’ experience of project management and product development
* Project management and product development for the marine and industrial environment is valued
* A good communicator and fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment, where you will have the possibility to impact the maritime environment. You will be part of a highly motivated R&D team where we help each other to develop and create value.
For more information, please contact
Peter Nordström, Recruiting Manager, +46 853 065 367
Sixten Folebäck, HR Partner, +46 723 716 615
Susanne Jonsson, Akademikerna +46 704 537 225
Bruno Smolic, Unionen +46 708 525 217
The PureBallast product is marketed and sold entirely by Alfa Laval and you will act within the global Alfa Laval organization, with many international contacts, both internally and externally.
You will be employed by AlfaWall AB.
Please send your application no later than 31th of March 2019. Interviews will be held continuously.
What about the job
What you know
Add video (URL link and text only)
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget