OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Bellman & Symfon AB was founded in 1989 and has over 30 employees in Sweden, Hong Kong and China, who works with everything from product development to marketing of solutions that help and protect the ear. Bellman & Symfon AB currently employs more than 45 international partners and retailers, both in Europe, USA, Middle East, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
The PM position is part of the Technical team and is responsible for managing and participating in projects referring to Hearing and Human care solutions.
The position as PM involves the opportunity to participate in identifying new technical solutions and products, to do pre-studies and to support the CTO and Business Unit managers by preparing their investment proposals. If an investment proposal is approved, the PM also leads the R&D project all the way; through R&D into industrialization and commercialization.
• Responsible for new technical solutions & products and pre-studies.
• Responsible for managing the assigned R&D projects and the involved engineering team.
• Test and validation (legal and customer based).
• Certification and approval processes.
• IP (patent, design patent).
• Industrialization (currently mainly in the Far East) and documentation
• Responsible for initializing the Production.
• Manage the pre-production samples, conduct field tests with customers and handle CARs.
M.Sc.E.E. or similar.
• 6+ years of experience from working as an engineer (HW and SW)
• Experience from benchmarking and evaluating various technologies of interest and evaluation of competitor products.
• 3+ years of extensive and documented successful experience from Project management of R&D projects (electronic consumer products or medical devices with embedded software).
• 3+ years of extensive and documented successful experience from managing a Technical project team.
• Interest and experience from audio
• Experience from production / business in the Far East.
• Experience from business development.
• Experience from IP (patent, design patent)
• Assignment in a private company of small or medium size.
• Love technology and to see how technology can improve peoples’ life.
• Good leadership including ability to motivate the organization and to ensure agreed performance of assignments and projects.
• Outstanding personally engagement and responsibility taking.
• Innovative and able to think out of the box but also analytical and structured to understand and to explain complex situations and to suggest the best alternatives and action.
• Administrative capability.
Languages: Swedish and English fluently.
We are working with a recruiting firm, PS Partner, in this recruitment. To apply, register your CV and cover letter in English at www.pspartner.se. For information contact consultant Anna Petersson firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 761 717645.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget