OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Jefferson Wells, we do not consider ourselves to be like everyone else, we are proud of our consultants and together we find the right challenge for you. As a consultant at Jefferson Wells, we offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills and work life. We have high expectations on you, in return you will get great career opportunities and a good chance to develop further in your working role. We cooperate with some of the largest companies in several different industries.
Product Quality Assurance Manager (PQAM) is part of Project Quality Team and responsible to plan-, coordinate-, control/monitor- and organize quality activities in assigned order projects based on customer requirements, product definition, internal instructions and regulations and applicable laws and regulations. Act as Sales/Proposal support on request.
Monitor and review work of PQAM, issue/review following documents:
* Inspection and Certification Requirements (ICR)
* Quality Control Plan (QCP).
* Final inspection report
* Shipment release Note.
* Manufacturing Record Book (MRB)-index.
* Inspection Release Note.
* Quality documentation.
* Application to EC Notified Body.
* Project specific process and test procedures.
* Order delivery specifications.
* Shop test and product safety reports.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Experience from quality assurance, at least 3 years.
* Good interpersonal and communications skills.
* Works in a structured manner and documents your work in the same way.
* You understands and can separate the demands in an structured way.
* Experience from working alone and working in a team.
* You have a result and quality oriented mindset focusing on customer care and certifications needed.
* Full covered experience from mechanical and/or electrical industrial applications
* You have an university degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
* Gas turbine knowledge is a merit.
* English spoken and written is mandatory, Swedish is beneficial
We believe you are interested in expanding your CV with this great opportunity, and we are looking forward to have you as a part of our amazing consultant team!
What can we offer you?
We can offer you a challenging assignment as a consultant, working in a technical intense environment, with high expectations on product functionality and quality. We can offer you opportunities and experience of working in an international organization and you will act in a company that is established and successful.
Apply online through our website www.jeffersonwells.se for this position, its only a few clicks away. Your application should contain your CV, and your cover letter in English. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Erik Sundqvist at Jefferson Wells, email@example.com