OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Project Quality Manager
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Project Quality Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. The role is a part of our Product Quality team based in Stockholm. By joining us, you will be a key player in the development of our new products by establishing quality assurance processes and contribute to building one of the first large scale European battery systems factories.
About the job
The purpose of the Project Quality Manager (PQM) is to assure that the quality processes (including tools and methods) in product & process projects are performed. The PQM has the directive to take decisions concerning project quality activities in the project such as: how these should be planned, driven and followed-up on, to ensure project objectives and customer satisfaction are reached. The PQM ensures that the quality activities are started at the right time in the project and driven until a successful launch, taking corrective actions when necessary.
Project Quality Planning
• Secure the creation, communication, update and follow-up of the Project Quality Plan
• Define the quality targets and KPI with the Project Management Team
• Work alongside project stakeholders to identify hard points and escalate to management team and line organization
• Ensure the appropriate quality project management processes are used at the correct time
• Create risk analysis on project level
• Define follow-up activities concerning project risks
• Present the project target status at each gate
• Initiate and update the white book (as well as review previous project white books)
The role also includes
• Develop and own the quality assurance plan and quality tool plan, including manufacturing validation plan
• Support with target setting for project/product (process) audit and fault frequency
• Identify hard points and elevate to project management and line organization
• Proactively support project teams and give training on quality tools and methods
• Ensure that lessons learned (warranty, customer complaints, recall, internal campaigns, etc.) are added to the risk analysis and resulting corrective actions are robust
• Report product (process) quality status at each gate and regularly in the Project Management Team
• Follow product (process) quality KPI
Qualifications and merits
We would like to see you have over 10 years of experience in the industry and a MSc in industrial or mechanical engineering. The following are meriting:
-Project experience in technologies or operations.
-Experience with quality tools and quality processes.
-A strong problem solver/decision maker with the ability to make a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles, resistance, or ambiguity.
-Six Sigma green/black belt, ASQ, or equivalent experience.
-Good knowledge of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, and/or other relevant standards.
-Project management professional recognized by PMI.
Type of employment: full time consultant, hired by Lernia but working for Northvolt.
Appointment: as soon as possible.
Business travel: No.
Attach your CV in English with your application where you describe your relevant experience for the role. We will not read applications received by letter or e-mail.
We're continuously working with our selection and interviews. The position may be filled before the application period ends.
Northvolt Battery Systems AB
At Northvolt, sustainability provides a bedrock to our mission of building a green lithium ion battery to enable the European transition to a clean, carbon-neutral energy future. We intend to set a new benchmark for sustainable manufacturing, not only of batteries but for manufacturing at large.
Lernia is one of Sweden's largest companies in staffing, vocational training and matching of jobseekers. We help people with education and jobs and companies with skills solutions. We have developed individuals' skills according to the needs of the labor market for over 100 years and staffed the Swedish industry for 20 years. In 2020, sales were SEK 2 billion, we have about 6,000 employees and are located all over the country. Our goal is at least 10,000 jobs each year. Read more about our work to develop solutions that lead to jobs and a successful business life at [www.lernia.se] (https://www.lernia.se/).
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
070-695 22 94
072 254 15 10
072-254 33 97
072-254 15 10
072 254 33 97