H2 Green Steel is an impressive start-up company which has already come very far in terms of start-up investments and the company is on a continued exciting journey.
Our mission is to change the steel industry completely and create tremendous value for the environment. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a company that will make lasting impact in the world.
Public Funding Manager
As a Public Funding Manager in the Finance team, you will gain unique insights into the general funding process at H2 Green Steel. You will support the Grants-process, which aims to find additional funding for research, competence development and investment support. You will work close together with tech, finance and the public affairs team. On both Swedish and international projects, strongly influenced by EU policies and funding programs to achieve transparent proposals that are realizing a true value and useful results to society.
- Liaise with Agencies, Funds and Governmental functions - both Swedish and international.
- Align with internal Tech, Finance and Public Affairs functions.
- Engage suppliers, contractors, and consultants on funding applications.
- Project manage and coordinate funding proposals and applications to relevant bodies.
- Analyse program requirements to ensure compliance with specific and general targets.
- Manage reporting, support on review and audit of awarded grants.
- Analyse past results, identify trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Conduct research, data mining and business intelligence.
Personal success factors:
- Relevant experience from funding application processes.
- General understading of the public funding universe.
- Fluency in Swedish is required as many applications are to be completed in Swedish.
- Proactive and goes beyond expectations.
- Engineering curiosity.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently.
What we offer:
For us, going to work every day has an even greater purpose than merely building a successful company, we want to create lasting impact for people in the world by improving the environment and the everyday lives for billions of people.
In order to do this, we employ talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds -because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative.
If you share our values, please, come join us on this exciting journey.
Interested in joining H2 Green Steel, but find yourself not meeting every single requirement of this role?
Research shows that women and other under-represented groups within our industry hesitate to apply unless they tick most boxes of a role description. At H2 Green Steel, we are building an impact company with sustainability at its core. We need a diverse, inclusive, and authentic team to rally behind our purpose of de-carbonizing hard-to-abate industries, starting with steel.
If you are equally passionate about our purpose, yet concerned that your experience does not align perfectly with the qualifications stated in the job advert, we strongly encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate, either for this role - or for another upcoming role in our growing team.