OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
At Parts Supply & Logistics, you are part of a global supply and production team that makes sure that the cars we build meet the highest expectations from our customers. In close collaboration with people inside and outside the company, we drive and lead the supply chain - from the supplier to the customer - in a lean way. If you want to reach your personal goals together with other people, Parts Supply and Logistics is the place for you to prosper.
The Logistics Function within Volvo Car Customer Service is responsible for accessories and spare parts availability for Volvo Car Group markets all over the world. The responsibility includes the entire material flow from supplier to customer. The business is built around a central warehouse in Gothenburg and China, as well as a number of supporting warehouses around the world. The purchase planning group is a part of Material Supply department within Parts Supply & Logistics. Currently we are approximately 40 employees, organised in four groups.
As a Purchase Planner you are responsible for a specific assortment of spare parts and accessories.
The assignment is to; after given objectives and conditions be responsible for service levels and tied-up capital. You will also be responsible for supplier development.
* Be responsible for a specific assortment of accessories
* Secure service levels based on calculations
* Maintain improvements of internal processes
* Secure logistic input and capacity from suppliers
* Develop and maintain supplier contacts
* University degree (B.Sc.) within logistics, supply chain or similar experience
* Experience from participation in or leading projects
* Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken (additional languages is meritorious)
* Knowledge and experience in LEAN Manufacturing is meritorious
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Structured approach and self-managed
* Creativity and flexibility are valued
* An analytical mindset and ability to plan and organise your work
* Good interpersonal skills and social competence
* Customer oriented and ability to work effectively
* Outgoing, positive attitude and strength in building networks
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment specialist Emilie Hedman at +46 729-889827 or by e-mail [email protected]
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later then August 16th, 2015.