OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
We are currently looking for a Qlik developer to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity starting as soon as possible with a 2 year contract and a great possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
As a Qlik developer you will work in a team of data analysts and data engineers with end to end responsible for the BI solution. You will design and develop Qlik Sense and other reporting / dashboard solutions as well as work with data layers optimizing a data pipeline or model. You enjoy solving complex problems and displaying the results in great dashboards, interactive reports and challenge the current models of consuming information.
Our mission is to help our colleagues at Samsung become more data literate. Data literacy is the ability to read, work with, analyze and communicate with data. It´s a skill that empowers all levels of workers to ask the right questions of data and machines, build knowledge, make decisions, and communicate meaning to others.
Your stakeholders will be Business Analysts and all Samsung employees that need data in their daily work. We have amazing teams that take care of and become experts at different parts of the domain where sharing and collaboration are key.
• Be part of process innovation group, delivering various dashboards for different departments in the organization in QlikSense.
• Design, develop, and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualizations.
• Data modelling
In the role, it is important that you have a passion for continuous improvements and innovation in combination with a proactive and self-driven mindset. To be able to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, we want to you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives.
• At least 5 years experience in BI and DW projects
• At least 3 years experience in QlikSense experience
• Data modelling
• Fluent English, Swedish optional (preferred).
Good to have skills
• Report performance tuning
• SQL script
• SSAS tabular
• SSRS static reporting
• Strong personal drive & problem solving mentality
• Strong communication skills both verbal and in writing are important as the work requires integration with colleagues, users and business partners in Nordic.
• Team player – will collect and share information with colleagues with improvement focus
• Self-motivated and driven. Communicates and debates solutions to issues found. Proactively contacts colleagues or lead to work on problems or improvements.
• Experience from working in Agile environments.
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
+46 8 21 67 45
+46 8 21 67 00
+46 8 21 67 18
+46 8 21 67 36
+46 8 21 67 01
Mikaela Björkman Goltz
+46 8 21 67 11
+46 8 21 67 16
+46 8 - 21 67 26
+46 8 21 67 37