OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Quality Assurance Manager to BA Surveillance
Are you passionate about quality management and process development? Do you want to drive improvements and support the business area in ensuring effective ways of working? If so, this role might be something for you.
You will be a member of the operational excellence & quality management department at Business Area Surveillance. The role is focused on quality assurance, governing the quality management system and ensuring compliance to applicable standards while supporting all areas of the organization in developing effective processes, methods and tools. This is achieved by managing and following-up on internal audits, defining and analyzing process KPI:s and collaborating closely with Saab's process development organization.
Tasks will include:
* Governing and improving the management system
* Performing internal audits
* Managing audit findings
* Performing and assisting others in root cause analysis
* Identifying and driving improvements
* Administering and supporting effective information management and document control
* Contributing to collaboration and spreading of best practice throughout the business area
To fit in this role, you must be self-motivated, structured and communicative. You are comfortable in raising concerns and taking actions as well as in collaborating with colleagues in all areas and on all levels of the organization. Your colleagues see you as dependable and supportive, keeping to commitments without cutting corners.
* Experience in quality management and knowledge of international standards for management systems (e.g. EN9100, ISO9001, ISO14001 etc.)
* Excellent analytical skills
* Change management skills
* Systematic and structured approach
* Strong communication skills in English and Swedish, written and verbal
* Master degree in engineering or other relevant field
* Minimum five years of relevant work experience
* Internal auditing
* Process management
* Information management and IM applications, e.g. OpenText
* Six sigma
What you will be part of
You will interact throughout BA Surveillance with main sites in Göteborg and Järfälla. Your direct colleagues are based out of either Göteborg or Järfälla, working in a broad field of quality management, operational excellence and environmental management. You will report to BA Surveillance quality director.
This position requires that you will be approved in a security screening in accordance with the Swedish Protective Security Act.
If you aspire to help create and innovate whilst developing yourself in a challenging team setting, Saab may well have the perfect conditions for you to grow. We pride ourselves on a nurturing environment, where everyone is different yet we share the same goal - to help protect people.
Kontaktpersoner på detta företaget
0733 43 40 38
Chefsjuksköterska Ulrika Ehrström
070-167 14 52
Torbjörn Fröjd, arbetsledare
Lars Lantz, enhetschef
Chefsjuksköterska Nina Markholm Nordgren
073-966 18 97
Vårdförbundet Clary Marqvardt
08-517 720 93
Verksamhetschef Marianne van Rooijen
073-966 08 63
ST-chef Sofie Graner
070-684 92 39