OBS! Ansökningsperioden för denna annonsen har
Quality Engineer Field service MGT
We can offer you a worldwide workplace! We are searching Field service engineers for on-site inspections of gas turbines SGT-500, SGT-600, SGT-700, SGT-750 and SGT-800. You will be based in Finspong (Sweden) but you will travel between 130-150 days a year, all around the world.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
* You have a basic technical background.
* It is beneficial if you are experienced in service of gas turbines.
* We consider it as beneficial if you have knowledge and certificate in nondestructive testing.
* Good communication skills in English is required for the role.
* Driver’s license is required.
* Swedish or EU citizenship is required.
Before an appointment of this position, a Health Check, credit information and extracts from the criminal record will be carried out.
* Perform field service inspections with high quality in line with each gas turbines maintenance program and to issue technical reports according to the company standard.
* Act as a quality function during the outage of a gas turbine and to give recommendations and instructions for further safe operation of the unit.
* Perform visual and nondestructive testing of turbine parts.
* Perform planned inspections on site 130-150 days/year.
* The employment is in Finspång/Sweden and time between assignments is homebased. Participation in on-call duty for inspection support is included in the long term.
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
Siemens Energy is one of the world’s leading energy technology companies. The company works with its customers and partners on energy systems for the future, thus supporting the transition to a more sustainable world. With its portfolio of products, solutions and services, Siemens Energy covers almost the entire energy value chain – from power generation and transmission to storage. The portfolio includes conventional and renewable energy technology, such as gas and steam turbines, hybrid power plants operated with hydrogen, and power generators and transformers. More than 50 percent of the portfolio has already been decarbonized.
A majority stake in the listed company Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy (SGRE) makes Siemens Energy a global market leader for renewable energies. An estimated one-sixth of the electricity generated worldwide is based on technologies from Siemens Energy. Siemens Energy employs 91,000 people worldwide in more than 90 countries and generated revenue of around €29 billion in fiscal year 2019. In Sweden Siemens Energy has 2600 employees in 10 locations.
Read more about Siemens Energy here:
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Job & Career: https://www.siemens-energy.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Don’t hesitate – apply via https://jobs.siemens-energy.com/jobs, id nr 224731 not later than 2021-06-23.
For questions about the role, please contact the recruiting manager Daniel Hansén on tel. +46 (0)122-81761.
For questions about the recruitment process please contact the responsible recruiter Ida Gruväng Lundborg on tel. +46 (0)122-84358.
Trade Union Representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69